Lipstick by Charlotte Tilbury in color “In Love with Olivia”
SEPHORA BONUS EVENT
Best time of the year to make your purchases is during the Sephora Bonus Event! Note, this event only happens a couple of times a year and it’s NOT often at all that you can save on makeup, fragrance, skincare, tools, etc! I’m including my favorite items and I can assure you that all of the items that I’ve included, I’ve been using for some time.
Rouge Members 20% off August 19 – August 27 with code: SUMMERSAVE
VIB Members 15% off August 20 – August 27 with code: SUMMERSAVE
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post! I’ve spent a lot of time on this one and I hope you find it informative!
HOW YOU CAN SAVE
Event runs from August 19th, 2019 through August 27th, 2019
HOW TO SAVE AS A ROUGE MEMBER 20% OFF
20% off with code “SUMMERSAVE”
Receive discount in-store and online
HOW TO SAVE AS A VIB MEMBER 15% OFF
Insiders receive 15% off with code “SUMMERSAVE”
Receive discount in-store and online
Product exclusions: Not valid on The Ordinary products . Clients are limited to the purchase of one Dyson item, three Drunk Elephant items, five Morphe items, and three Tatcha items per SKU per transaction.
SIGN UP NOW
If you’re not already a Sephora Beauty Insider member, sign up (it’s free)
1. IT Cosmetics Full Coverage SPF50 CC Cream $39: This is an easy to wear and a gorgeous coverage (with SPF 50) foundation. First of all – a lot of you ask, what is a CC Cream? It’s a color corrective cream and typically contains a skin-brightening primer, a light foundation coverage, moisturizer, sunscreen, and anti-aging ingredients. This foundation/ CC cream delivers 7 products in one, including your full-coverage foundation, hydrating anti-aging serum, and SPF 50+ physical sunscreen. It’s the best foundation with moisturizing elements that doesn’t weigh your skin down, making you look oily – it merely diffuses the appearance of skin imperfections for flawless-looking coverage that won’t crease or crack. Infused with hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins, this skin-loving full-coverage foundation diffuses the look of wrinkles, minimizes the appearance of pores.
2. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation $39: One of my favorites to use on clients and me! It’s an oil-free foundation that diffuses away skins imperfections and provides a natural and flawless finish. The is full with a radiant finish; however, it doesn’t lend itself to sit crease on the skin throughout the day. Great for normal, dry, combination, and oily! Coconut Water helps to replenish skin’s moisture levels. Alpine Rose supports skin’s health and resilience. Hyaluronic Acid gives a smoother, more youthful appearance. I give this foundation all the thumbs up, and ti’s available in 35 shades.
3. YSL Touche Eclat All-In-One Glow $48: By far one of the most beautiful tinted moisturizer that evens complexion, eliminates dullness, and smooths fine lines with oil-free skincare ingredients and a natural, luminous finish. This is new to my collection as I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect tinted moisturizer that actually works and lasts.
4. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation $64: This is a great alternative to the Charlotte Tilbury Magic foundation if you want to purchase something in store. A lot of cities don’t carry Charlotte Tilbury in store. In addition, it’s lightweight and buildable similar to the Magic Foundation. It elivers buildable coverage and a long-lasting, hydrating glow with a luminous, natural finish.
5. Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation $36: This has been a holy grail of mine for two years now! If you like that flawless, matte, full coverage look – this foundation is for you! I use this on a lot of brides too because of being transfer-resistant! It’s a medium to full coverage foundation that creates a smooth canvas for flawless, comfortable, matte wear that is never cakey or mask-like.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation $44: This isn’t news to you – I LOVE Magic Foundation! I’ve been wearing this foundation a lot lately and it’s one that I absolutely LOVE! I posted a lengthy review on Instagram about it. In not too many words, it’s long lasting, medium-buildable coverage foundation with a demi-matte finish and SPF 15 to protect skin. Her products are packed full with active skincare ingredients. I’m color 4.5 Medium for reference.
7. Charlotte Tilibry Genius Under Eye and Face Magic Powder $45: I think I might have replaced after YEARS the Becca Illuminating Light Powder – which is good because it’s discontinued. I LOVE this powder by Charlotte Tilbury and it’s made for under the eyes and entire face. Doesn’t smell the best, but works like a charm. This light-diffusing, loose powder helps mattify and smooth the appearance of the skin. It is made from an alternative ingredient to talc that absorbs excess oil from the skin creating a matte appearance. Bio-mimetic Silky Mica creates natural opacity with a brightening-radiant effect to instantly create a youthful look. The mica is treated with amino-acids that contribute to give a gorgeous silky skin-like, smooth, feel. Spherical Silica is a sebum absorber that mattifies and reduces shine. It reflects the light for a soft-focus effect. Tsubaki Oil is a traditional, nourishing Japanese oil with a silky, creamy texture which acts as a fast-absorbing moisturizer, nourishing and softening the skin, whilst promoting bounce in the skin.
8. Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder $46: Guys! This one right here is SO good! Ok, this is SO similar (but BETTER – yes I said BETTER) than Becca Illuminating Light Powder. Yup! This powder is a luxury, ultra-refined powder formulated with light-reflecting particles to blur imperfections, packaged in an innovative sifter designed dispense the perfect amount of product. This setting powder blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles for an airbrushed finish. The innovative gold sifter and custom cap allow for the perfect amount of product to be dispensed. The formula is infused with diamond powder for the most refined light refraction without any flashback, and sets makeup for longer wear. This translucent powder, formulated without talc, leaves an invisible finish, and is perfect for all skin tones.
9. Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder $33: One of the best mattifying setting powders on the market… it does just that – mattifys the face and controls the oils that come out throughout the day! It’s lightweight and comfortable!
10. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder $45: A micro-fine setting powder (looks like an airbrushed finish) that gives you an immaculate complexion that acts like a luxe, micro-fine cashmere veil on top of your skin for a bright, perfecting finish. This product doesn’t cake or sit in lines. Rose wax and almond oil hydrate the skin throughout the day and enable the powder to blend on flawlessly, while reducing shine. Nourishing actives work to soothe and restore skin, while light-reflecting ingredients diffuse light as it hits your face.
UNDER EYE CONCEALER, PRIMER, CORRECTOR
11. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer $32: Another product you’ve heard me rave about – I love this concealer. It’s a full coverage, but lighter than Too Faced Born This Way Concealer (talked about above). It is a full-coverage, long-lasting, dark-circle-diminishing, color-correcting concealer. Charlotte Tilbury’s ingrediant listing is like no other. Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract: Creates the illusion of a lifted upper eyelid, as well as reducing the appearance of crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness. Palmitoyal Glycine (also known as the Bliss Molecule): Helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Extract Of Wild Indigo: Helps to enhance the skin’s luminosity and brighten the under-eyes. Magic Away reduces the appearance of dark circles, pigmentation, redness, blemishes, and imperfections while creating the appearance of firmer, lifted skin. The unique Magic Precision Face Applicator Sponge, an applicator which hugs your skin, is designed to roll over imperfections and hug the under-eye contour for the most flawless application.
12. Too Faced Born This Way Concealer $29: This has replaced Shape Tape in my kit! While I love Shape Tape, it’s so drying on the skin. This is great for the gal who likes a very full coverage under eye. I’ve been using Born This Way Concealer for months now and I’m just in love with the wearability and coverage. It’s a hydrating, full-coverage, weightless, four-in-one formula that conceals, contours, highlights, and retouches. It masks imperfections, smooths, and sculpts skin for natural-looking coverage. It’s infused with coconut water, alpine rose, and hyaluronic acid—skin-loving ingredients that come together for crease-free, weightless wear. I love to brighten my under eye area so I use color “Snow”.
13. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer $30: I can’t believe I’m still talking about this product, but it’s genuinely one of the best concealers if you’re looking for a brightening, radiant, medium coverage foundation. I love this concealer because of the hydration that it puts back into the under-eye area. If you didn’t already know this when the under eye is dry, that’s a huge reason concealers start to cake and crease. This concealer corrects, contours, highlights, and perfects with up to 16 hours of creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural, radiant finish.
14. Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector $29: This product is designed for those who have extremely dark under eye circles and provides a full-coverage undereye corrector designed to brighten under eyes and cover even the most stubborn dark circles. These come pink- or peach-based shades and pair perfectly with a yellow based concealer.
15. BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector $32: I’ve talked about this product for a year now! It’s a full-coverage corrector that brightens the appearance of under-eye darkness and lifts with light. It’s infused with ultra-fine, light-reflecting illuminators and that’s what makes this a bit different than the Bobbi Brown product listed above. It’s rich, and luminescent cream instantly brightens the look of under-eye darkness. It smooths the look of fine lines around the eyes, without settling into them. Backlight technology reflects light to draw attention away from lines and wrinkles, creating a lifting effect. This formula also perfectly preps and evens skin tone for concealer application.
16. Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer $32: Still gushing over this bad boy! I’M OBSESSED and it works! I’ll receive message from women who complain about their concealer “caking” and creasing where they apply their concealer and this primer is my secret weapon to combat that issue! This priming balm smooths and blurs the look of fine lines while reducing puffiness. Infused with cucumber, matcha green tea, and caffeine, the sheer and velvety texture effortlessly melts into the skin to condition the eye area. It perfectly preps the under-eyes for corrector and concealer application, so makeup never creases or looks cakey.
17. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara $25: Still using and loving the same mascara and BELIEVE ME, I try new mascaras all the time, but always come back to this one. Nothing truly lengthens my lashes like this one.
18. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara $24: Another mascara that I think is great if you’re looking to build volume and intensity. It’s a volumizing mascara with an hourglass-shaped brush that separates, coats, and curls each lash to voluptuous perfection.
19. Charlotte Tilbury’s latest collection – Hot Lips 2 (Color, “In Love with Olivia $37: This has quickly become one of my go-to’s of a nude lip and it’s SO LUXE! I can’t do a chalky, fully nude – I need a little hint of color, and this is perfect. It’s such a statement piece too – the packaging is gorgeous so it would make a great gift! The formula is combined with Charlotte Tilbury’s iconic KISSING formula, which is hydrating, moisturizing and the antioxidants give your lips that soft, youthful texture without being too shiny! It also feels lightweight on your lips! It’s packed with 3D glowing pigments that give the illusion that you have a plumpy pout!
20. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (color: Mauve Matte – matte finish) $21: There’s a reason why this lipstick has been on the market for ages – it’s SO good! This line has two options a cream and matte finish. However, the matte finish doesn’t go extremely dry like most. They both glide effortlessly with a high-pigmented payoff. The satin-smooth creams soften and protect lips with shea butter, and vitamins C and E. The silky, vitamin-fortified mattes stay put without drying out or settling unevenly on the lips.
21. YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick (color: Pink Blossom) $38: This is my favorite lipstick splurge, and I fell deeply in love with YSL lipsticks last year. If you’re ever feeling down on yourself, splurge on one of these, and I swear it will give you the little bit of love you’ve been missing! I’m OBSESSED. This is an oil-in-a-stick, medium-coverage lipstick with high-performance color and irreverent shine while it conditions the lips. It is packed full of hydrating ingredients and 65% oils that create a pop of color while hydrating the lips.
22. Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Polish $21: My favorite lip plumper! I love this so much because of the variety of colors and the plumping effect. This gloss creates fuller lips in a high-shine, shimmering finish. My favorite colors are Dolly, Kani, Dani, Gabby, Sophia, and Jennifer.
23. Tarte Color Splash Lipstick (color: Salt Lyfe) $21: If you’re on the hunt for a matte lipstick, but don’t want to make the commitment to something too drying, this one is for you! It’s a demi matte finish with the power to stay put for hours! Packed full of intense pigment with smooth conditioners for hydration and it stays in place without bleeding! This lipstick is formulated with antioxidant-rich marine plant extracts to help make lips look firmer, fuller, and smoother.
24. Tarte Quench Lip Rescue Balm $19: Y’all know me by now and know this is a staple in my kit. Easy to wear and truly a product that will take you from the soccer fields to a dinner meeting. They’re moisturizing lip balms in an array of sheer color shades – very sheer in color. My favorite colors are Berry, Rose and Cherry.
25. YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer $52: I fell in love with this for so many reasons. It’s an illuminating primer that blurs imperfections and boosts the radiance of foundation. It simply preps skin for foundation application, creating an improved, refined appearance: pores seem to be minimized, skin texture feels smoother, and skin tone is more even. It’s enriched with four nourishing oils – corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil – to leave skin feeling incredibly soft without a greasy residue. Packed with blur technology, this universal primer provides a subtle, golden shimmer for ultimate luminosity. This primer is truly made for all skin types… but if you love a glowy finish to your foundation and you find that you have dry skin, this is for you! You need a little bit. I’ve had my bottle for two months now, and it looks like I just opened it.
26. Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Face Primer $55: I always break this out from spring to summer because it’s the best primer to bring out that summery glow. This beautiful primer has anti-aging properties that creates an instant soft-glow focus and formulate with light-reflecting microspheres, collagen-supporting peptides, and patented anti-wrinkle ingredients to turn the look of dull, dehydrated skin around in a flash. Its translucent formula blends seamlessly into any skin tone, while light diffusers blur away lines and add luminosity for a flawless, poreless, complexion. Use under foundation or on its own for a sheer coverage and luminous glow.
27. Tatcha Silk Canvas Protective Primer $52: This primer doesn’t add any color or shimmers, but let me tell you, it’s a staple and probably goes down as my all time favorite primer I’ve ever used. It’s all I really use on myself now and clients. It’s a velvety priming balm of pressed silk that smooths and makes makeup last longer while keeping it out of skin, helping to prevent clogged pores and breakouts. It’s not supposed to really help with redness, but I really notice reduced redness when I use this on clients. This multitasking skin-protecting, makeup-perfecting primer is for face, eyes, and lips. Silk extracts feel nourishing on skin and diminish the look of pores, fines lines, and imperfections for the perfect canvas before makeup. Silk powder makes makeup glide on more evenly and last longer, minimizing excess shine with a soft focus finish.
28. Hangover Replenishing Face Primer $34: A replenishing face primer is your quick cure for slow mornings. It hydrates, smooths, and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy-looking finish. It’s infused with coconut water, a probiotic-based ingredient, and skin revivers which work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity, and help hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer, and more flawless wear.
29. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Primer with SPF40 $32: You might be over how much I talk about this product, but I truly believe it’s the best primer + sunscreen all in one! I use sits beautifully under makeup (foundation and / or powders) and doesn’t get streaky, cakey, or greasy throughout the day. You all know what I’m talking about! It’s truly 100% invisible and it’s a PRIMER too with SPF 40. It has a demi-glow effect that allows you to add any type of makeup over the top from a tinted moisturizer to a full coverage airbrushed foundation finish. It also contains clean, skin-soothing ingredients like red algae, which helps protect your skin from the blue light that’s emitted by your phone and computer.
30. Too Faced Primed & Peachy Cooling Matte Perfecting Primer $34: Another product I’ve been talking about for some time now. This is such a great mattifying primer that locks up those oils and leaves you with a flawless, non-shiny complexion. In addition, it blurs, smooths, and brightens the complexion.
31. Benefit POREfessional Face Primer $32: This primer is a go to for clients that have larger pores. It melts into the skin, diffusing the look of large pores, fine lines, and scars. It’s the first step in your face makeup routine & and should be worn under foundation or powder. I have found that this primer helps to keep makeup from sinking into the skin; it fills pores & provides a matte look. You can wear this primer all over your face or concentrate on areas with enlarged pores. A bonus feature is that it contains vitamin E, & it feels nourishing to the skin – it doesn’t give you that tight, dry feeling.
HIGHLIGHTER, BRONZER & BLUSH
1. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze + Glow Duo $68: I absolutely love this product. It’s pricer, but if you’re looking for a bronzer that isn’t too shiny this is for you! I hate the products that have too much luster and glow that cling to those fine lines, this is not one of them! It’s the most flattering bronzer/ highlighter I’ve ever used and great for maturing skin types as it doesn’t get too shimmery/ metallically.
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer $30: An ultra-light, mineral-based bronzing powder that delivers an all-over, summer glow year-round. This is probably the easiest bronzer to wear all over the face and neck. I say easy because the color is true to a skin tone (not too orange or red). Just a good neutral bronzer that is available in two shades for lighter and deeper skin tones. They give warmth, sculpt, or give your complexion an all-over glow. It’s pigmented, Amazonian clay-infused formula is ultra-blendable, never patchy – even after hours of wear – and leaves skin hydrated, balanced, and radiant.
3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection Luminous Flush $38: Another favorite and staple in my kit. This might go down as my all time favorite blush – ever! The color I own is “Luminous Flush”, which is a champagne rose blush fused with luminous light to evoke a candlelit glimmer
4. Charlotte Tilbury Chic to Chic Blush $40: You all know how in love I am with Charlotte Tilbury. Her blushes are another item that do not disappoint! My favorite color is “Love Glow.” Richly pigmented for long-lasting wear, Charlotte Tilbury’s two-step application blush will brighten any complexion. The shades are buildable so you can adjust the color suit your look. The formula is blendable and colors are uniform. Swish the outer shade across cheekbones to sculpt, then dab the inner color on the apples of your cheeks for a pretty, youthful glow.
5. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick $48: This has been around for years, and I always go back to it! It’s a highlighter that delivers a soft-focus that lights and provides a flattering combination of blush, bronzer and highlighting shades.
6. Too Faced Sweetie Pie Radiant Matte Bronzer $30: This is a product that I’ve been using for some time and it’s great for those days when you want a quick application. It’s a radiant, yet matte bronzer, highlighter and blusher. It’s beautiful and I cannot get over how many of you have bought and love this product based on my recommendation! It’s a great 3-in-1 // blush-bronzer-highlghter. It’s perfect for the gal on the go – you just swirl all of the colors and apply directly to your cheek.
7. Finty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter $36: I purchased this highlighter back in 2017! It’s a long-wearing highlighter in a duo form for all skin tones. It’s a cream-powder (more on the powdery side and I apply with a highlighter brush). The bendability of this highlighter is pretty impressive – I cannot stand the look of chalky highlighters that sit on top of the surface of the skin and look thick and fake. I love when they melt into the cheeks, providing a reflective, lifted, glow!
8. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand $38: This is the only liquid-based highlighter/ bronzer that I’m including only because they tend to be a bit hard to blend for those that aren’t used to doing complex makeup looks. This highlighter melts into the skin with time to blend. I love the coloring of this product because it doesn’t’ lend itself to being too metallicly (another issue I have with liquid-based highlighters). Velvety silica has magical, soft-focusing powers, and sensorial oil gives skin a silky-soft feel. Lindera extract magically mimics the effects of light for a youthful glow.
9. Smashbox Cali Contour Palette $39: I know palettes can be intimidating, but I promise you’ll use every single shade in this palette. If you’ve been around for a while, then you’ve heard me rave about this product. It’s an easy-to-use, six-well contour kit with pigment-packed, blendable highlighter, bronzer, and blush powders. I love the two pearlescent highlighters, and I typically blend them and then apply. I’ll also use the lighter color around my lips and down the center of the nose. The matte blush is gorgeous and doesn’t go-to pink or beach… it’s a true, skin kissed blush!
10. Anastasia Dewy Set Setting Spray $26: I usually don’t share dewy setting sprays and to be honest, I just never tested them out until lately. I thought a “dewy” setting mist would leave my skin oily and wet looking… not the case at all with this setting spray. I love this setting spray because if you have a matte or cakey look, this setting spray blends the products and delivers a dewy and radiant finish. It’s a water-based formula goes on weightlessly and leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Use it alone for a healthy-looking glow or to prep skin for smooth makeup application. The formula goes on clear, and is free of any glitter, sparkle, or shimmer – only the packaging features a decorative glitter element.
11. Supergoop Refresh Setting Mist with SPF50 $28: Still loving this setting spray that sets makeup, corrects redness, prevents oils, sets makeup and has SPF50! It’s truly my favorite. Peppermint Oil: Helps balance the skin’s natural oils resulting in fewer clogged pores. Rosemary Oil: Rich in minerals and antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage.
12. Kat Von D Lock-It Up Setting Mist $27: If you’re looking for a good setting spray that will keep your makeup looking fresh for up to 24 hours, this is for you. It’s a weightless micro-mist that sets makeup for the entire day. It delivers a continuous fine mist of an aerosol. This refreshing, weightless spray keeps your makeup looking fresh and vibrant for up to 24-hours. Ideal for all skin types, it is powerful enough to lock-in looks yet light enough to wear all day, every day.
13. Supergoop Refresh Setting Mist with SPF50 $12: Same setting spray that I talked about above in #11, but the smaller size. I’ll typically purchase two of the smaller sizes. I take one in my purse and keep one in my makeup drawer.
14. Stila Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow $24: Year two of I CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF THESE! I feel like these are the most dramatic, yet tasteful glitter you can purchase! PERFECT for the holidays! My two favorite colors are Diamond Dust and Kara Kitten!
15. Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow $32: This is a great long-lasting cream eyeshadow that features an easy, non-creasing formula. The best part of this product is that you don’t need to use a primer on your eye as well and you can blend into powder shadows! Super easy to blend and the soft-focus pigments blur lines and imperfections for a visibly youthful finish. I have color “Marie Antoinette”
16. Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow $29: This is similar to the Charlotte Tilbury listed above, but with a shimmery finish. It’s a weightless, micro-shimmer (meaning the shimmery particles are super small – much smaller than the Stila in #14) and infused with light-reflecting pearls to create high-impact, sparkling eyes. These colors are buildable and very blendable. Easy to use and they can also blend into powder-based shadows. I have color “Reflect”, but will be purchasing the olive green color, “Vivid”.
17. Smashbox Full Exposure Palette $52: Eyeshadow palettes can be hit or miss and intimidating. I find that there will be three colors in each palette that I end up using. In all of the palettes that I’ve included are all palettes that you’ll 500% use every single color! This shadow palette is in a neutral range with versatile colors from semi-warm to cool colors (that’s why I love it). They go on smooth and matte, providing long wear! This palette also comes with A neutral eyeshadow palette with a versatile range of velvety smooth mattes and long-wearing shimmers.
18. Anastasia Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette $42: This looks more intimidating online than it really is in person. It’s a beautiful day to night palette with mattes and shimmery finish. They blend like butter – no really! They’re so velvety! A little fall out with this palette, so I recommend doing your eyes before your face. A little bit of each shade goes a long way, and the pay off is just amazing! I’m so excited about this palette as we move into the fall!
19. Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette $38: This goes down as my ALL TIME FAVORITE eyeshadow palette. I use this almost every single day! Easy to use for an everyday eye that can be played up to a deep and dramatic evening eye.
20. Tarte In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette $39: I’ve talked about this beauty for years too! Still a favorite of mine! It’s an eyeshadow palette with 12 matte and microshimmer shades that are sure to become your everyday basics. Universally flattering, warm-toned lid, crease, and liner shades infused with Amazonian clay for smooth blending and intense payoff without chalkiness.
21. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner $27: An intensely pigmented liner with the precision of a liquid and the ease of a gel, for creating a range of eye looks that wear for up to 12 hours. I love to apply this liner with a slanted brush – this one works great and it’s $16.
22. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner $22: I’ve been talking about this liner for a couple of years now, and it’s still one of my favorites. It’s a best seller in the beauty world and has won several awards over the years. This is a moisturizing, no tug/ drag eyeliner that has an intense color payoff. It glides on smoothly, and the waterproof formula will not budge or fade throughout the day.
23. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil $22: This is probably one of my very first “waterproof” that I purchased that worked as “waterproof” years ago. It’s cushiony and creamy to apply and probably one of the most natural eyeliners to smudge, blend out for that smoky look. It remains in that soft condition while you work in into the skin for about 30 seconds. There’s no other liner on the market with the colors that Urban Decay 24/7 offers – the array of colors is unreal! Highly recommend!
24. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill $24: I had to include this one because it’s SO easy and effective. Seriously, probably the most easy to use brow pencil – hence the name “Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill”. It’s a foolproof brow pencil with a custom tip that instantly shapes, defines, and fills in brows.
23. Anastasia Brow Wiz $21: This has been another that I’ve used for years. It’s an ultra-slim, retractable pencil for precise detailing and creating hair-like strokes.
1. Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo $28: I’ve talked about this shampoo, conditioner and treatment system for over a year and I love rotating this with Living Proof’s shampoo and conditioner. It’s a highly moisturizing, reparative shampoo that leaves hair easy to manage, shiny, and healthier with each use. This shampoo repairs and protects hair from everyday stresses—including damaged hair, split ends, and frizz—by re-linking broken bonds. No.4 is color-safe and proven to reduce breakage and strengthen all types of hair.
2. Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner $28: A highly-moisturizing, reparative conditioner that protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends, and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. Repairs hair and maintains bonds within the hair, adds shine and strengthens. It’s for all hair types and leaves hair easy to manage, shiny, and healthier with each use. It is color-safe, leaves hair stronger than ever, and benefits all hair types and textures.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Cream $60: I’m still on my first tub of this product – a little goes a long way and the tub is relativity huge for the price. It sits beautifully under makeup and concealer. It’s an anti-aging eye cream, featuring ingredients to revitalize, reinvigorate, and protect against aging—reducing the appearance of wrinkles while brightening dark circles.
4. Alienist Alive Prebiotic Balancing Mask $38: I’ll start by saving that I have not tried this yet, but it’s been on my list and I already purchased during the sale. I’ve read so many great reviews on this product and I’m excited to try! It’s a color morphing mask that rebalances, detoxifies, and hydrates skin with prebiotic and probiotic, leaving skin feeling healthy and alive with a youthful glow. Patented Alguronic Acid: Clinically demonstrated to provide anti-aging and anti-wrinkle benefits. Algae Prebiotic: Helps re-establish the balance of skin’s natural surface ecosystem, prebiotics are the food that probiotics thrive on to be more effective. Bentonite Clay: Draws out toxins and impurities to refine pores and deep clean skin.
5. Reverie Cake Restorative Scalp Tonic $72: This is another product that I just purchased, but haven’t used – still sharing it because I put a lot of research into products I purchase to try. As most of you know, I have PCOS and one of the biggest symptoms is hair loss and boy has it hit me hard. Over the past year I’ve tried to do a little bit of everything to restart hair growth. This is a restorative scalp tonic that promotes hair growth, balances the scalp’s pH, hydrates, and revitalizes. It Delays aging of hair follicles and supports growth, restores balance, hydrates, and soothes the scalp, protects scalp against skin damage and environmental stressors. This leave-in treatment, suitable for all hair types, is powered by active ingredients such as Swiss apple stem cells that have been shown to delay the aging of hair follicles and hydrolyzed protein from the sweet white lupine plant, which has a restructuring and regenerating effect. A blend of rosemary and rose hydrosols combined with eight essential oils – including frankincense, sandalwood, and ylang yang – complete this intensely hydrating formula.
6. Laneige Lip Glowy Balm $15: I’ve been in love with their lip sleeping mask for months and I was excited to try this glowy lip balm a few weeks ago. A lightweight, moisture-coating lip balm for hydrated and tinted throughout the day.
7. Drunk Elephant Babyfacial $80: Another item that I used during my nightly masking routine for the last year. A pro-quality AHA/BHA “facial” that resurfaces to reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone and a more youthful radiance – think of it as an extra nudge for stubborn, dull skin. Great for Dullness and uneven texture, fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone and pores.
8. Sunday Riley Good Genes All In One Lactic Acid Treatment $158: This is another one that I’ve been waiting to use my 20% off on since it’s a bit pricy. I have not used this product, but in the research I’ve done it seems wonderful and there are so many good reviews. Go read the reviews on the Sephora and Sunday Riley website if you’re interested. It’s an all-in-one AHA treatment, powered by lactic acid, that clarifies, smooths, and retexturizes the appearance of skin. Great for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin type for people who are concerned with fine lines and wrinkles, pores, dark spots. Purified Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of the skin, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother, younger-looking complexion. Licorice and Lemongrass: Brighten the appearance of dark spots and discolorations. Prickly Pear Extract: Soothes the appearance of surface redness, while supporting a calmer, more even-toned complexion.
9. Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast $29: I love the Living Proof products and this full dry volume blast has really helped give me a boost of oomph. It’s great for all hair types and a styling spray that creates instant volume and texture for big, lasting results on dry hair.
10. Quai Hair Oil $28: Another go to of mine. My hair requires a hair oil to tame all of my frizziness (aka damaged hair). I’ve tried this all and they typically weigh my hair down. I love how lightweight this one is and I’m on my second bottle. It’s a lightweight, multitasking oil that fights frizz, prevents heat/uv damage, and delivers a high-gloss, super-smooth finish to all hair types. I apply a nickel size amount and apply prior to styling with my curing iron.
11. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream $64/ $100: I’m on my second jar of this product and I love it! I have combo skin and breakout easy… This is a highly moisturizing cream with patented hydrating and youth-boosting ingredients that lift and transform the look of tired skin. Perfect for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin types. Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes skin. Rosehip Oil, Camellia Oil, and Antioxidant Vitamin E: Hydrate and promote youthful-looking skin. BioNymph Peptide Complex: Multitasking ingredient to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
12. T3 Bodywaver $129: This is what I use 99.9% of the time on my hair. It just gives you the best, big, beach waves. It creates volume and gives you a smoothed, blowout look.
13. T3 Single Pass Curling Iron 1.25″ $129: I have this curling iron as well and use it on most clients. A curling iron enhanced with digital technology and tourmaline plus ceramic for shiny, long-lasting curls in just one pass.
14. Quai Leave In Conditioner $26: Are you sick of me talking about this product yet! It’s the best leave in conditioner I’ve ever used and trust me when I say a little bit goes a long way! The smell is like no other! OMG it smells SO GOOD! It’s a multitasking leave in hair mist with thermal protection to reduce frizz and flyaways for perfectly smooth, silky hair. Great for straight, wavy, curly, coiled and tightly coiled hair.
15. Amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray $25: This is what I use on my hair for a little hold. It’s a flexible, buildable hairspray that sets styles with anti-frizz and anti-humidity protection.
16. Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil $45: Yay! Sephora is finally carrying my favorite makeup remover. I’ve talked about this a lot over the years. I can’t use drugstore makeup removers, my eyes and skin – too sensitive. While this is an oil based makeup remover, it’s the ONLY makeup remover that is gentle on my skin and doesn’t break me out! A little goes a long way – I use one pump in my dry hands and on my dry skin. Then I follow with my face wash. It’s a deep-cleansing vegan oil that helps remove makeup and impurities from skin. Main ingredients include: Vitamin E: Nourishes and protects skin from damage. Rice Bran: Gently exfoliates. Rosemary: Protects skin from damage.
17. Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen $32: This is my sunscreen of choice and it’s a primer too! I did a full post on this product a few weeks ago – I love it! It’s a invisible, weightless, scentless, makeup-gripping, daily SPF 40.
18. Supergoop Poof Mineral Part and Scalp Powder SPF45 $34: I’m been using this product on the kiddos for the past month. It’s a spray powder that goes into the scalp and part line. My kiddos are super fair and their little scalps alway burn or they look so oily from all the sunscreen I apply on their head. This has left their scalps clean (no oils) and zero burns. It’s a mineral SPF 45 powder spray that helps you protect your exposed scalp.
19. Origins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose Clay $13: I talked about this product in my mask post. I love it! It’s a two-in-one purifying mask that draws out impurities and gently exfoliates to refine skin’s texture and boost radiance. Helps with oiliness, enlarged pores and dullness and uneven texture.
20. Tangle Teezer Thick and Curly Detangling Hairbrush $12: I use this on my daughters hair too even though her hair is super fine! It’s a professional detangling hairbrush ideal for detangling thicker, textured, and coarser hair types.
21. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo $28: I just did a full post on this detox shampoo. I love it! It’s a non-stripping shampoo that gently removes buildup from product, pollution, and hard water. Great for straight, wavy, curly, and coils hair. This Detox Shampoo uses a chelating agent that helps remove hard water mineral buildup, an anionic polymer that helps remove product buildup, and a gentle surfactant that helps remove pollution particle buildup. Activated charcoal absorbs oil from scalp and hair, while the scalp moisturizing and soothing complex with witch hazel helps moisturize the scalp.
22. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Conditioner $27: This is the conditioner I’ve been using lately too. It’s a weightless conditioner that helps deliver beautiful, healthy looking hair by improving its appearance over time.
23. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream $45: This was all the hype last year and I avoided it because of the price… until I was giving a sample and then I fell in love. It’s a fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin.
24. Fresh Rose Face Mask $62: I’m still talking about this product and using it in the morning. It’s been a staple for years. It’s two-step mask that delivers continuous hydration overnight for supple, dewy skin by drenching your face with moisture and then locking it in.
SHOP THIS POST
Thank you to Sephora or partnering on this post and thank you all for supporting my blog. All products, content, ideas, purchases and reviews are of my own. Although, this post was a partnership, I was given the freedom to share the products that fit my brand and ones that I support and perform.
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and everyone of you. Xo.