SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER SPRING BONUS EVENT
Best time of the year to make your purchases is during the Sephora Beauty Insider Spring Bonus Event! Note, this event only happens a couple of times a year and it’s NOT often at all that you can save on makeup, fragrance, skincare, tools, etc! I’m including my favorite items and I can assure you that all of the items that I’ve included, I’ve been using for some time.
HOW YOU CAN SAVE
Event runs from May 2nd, 2019 through May 6th, 2019
HOW TO SAVE AS A ROUGE 20% OFF
20% off with code “HEYROUGE”
Receive discount in-store and online
HOW TO SAVE AS A VIB 15% OFF
Insiders receive 15% off with code “HEYVIB”
Receive discount in-store and online
HOW TO SAVE AS AN INSIDER 10% OFF
Insiders receive 10% off with code “HEYINSIDER”
Receive discount in-store and online
SIGN UP NOW
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder $45: A micro-fine setting powder (looks like an airbrushed finish) that gives you an immaculate complexion that acts like a luxe, micro-fine cashmere veil on top of your skin for a bright, perfecting finish. This product doesn’t cake or sit in lines. Rose wax and almond oil hydrate the skin throughout the day and enable the powder to blend on flawlessly, while reducing shine. Nourishing actives work to soothe and restore skin, while light-reflecting ingredients diffuse light as it hits your face.
- Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath Gloss $35: I’ve posted about this in the past and still loving it. Y’all know I’m picky about what goes on my lips and that’s why I typically purchase splurge items. This is a beautiful rosy-pink lip-enhancing gloss that has a plumping effect for fuller, wider, and healthier-looking lips.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask $20: Another must have in my books. I sleep in this “sleeping mask” every single night and it has completely restored my dry, flaky lips. It’s a softening balm texture that closely adheres to lips for quick absorption. Enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants. Its exclusive Moisture Wrap™ technology boasts hyaluronic acid and minerals to form a protective film over the lips to lock in moisture and active ingredients. A generous layer of this soothing mask at bedtime helps reduce flakiness so you can wake up to lips that feel refreshed, supple, and soft to the touch.
- Bare Minerals Gen Nude Eyeshadow Palette $29: This is a new color way to my kit and I’m so glad I purchased. I love shadows that have a plum based undertone and this one is gorgeous. All six colors are so easy to wear and 100% wearable from day to night. The shades create easy-to-wear looks designed to suit all skin tones. These crease- and smudge-resistant shades in matte, satin, and metallic finishes are easy to blend, and can be worn alone or together. The highly-pigmented formula is infused with mineral-rich ingredients, including soothing cucumber extract, moisturizing borage oil, and antioxidant-rich algae.
- Tarte Quench Lip Rescue Balm $19: Y’all know me by now and know this is a staple in my kit. Easy to wear and truly a product that will take you from the soccer fields to a dinner meeting. They’re moisturizing lip balms in an array of sheer color shades – very sheer in color. My favorite colors are Berry, Rose and Cherry.
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Face Primer $55: I always break this out from spring to summer because it’s the best primer to bring out that summery glow. This beautiful primer has anti-aging properties that creates an instant soft-glow focus and formulate with light-reflecting microspheres, collagen-supporting peptides, and patented anti-wrinkle ingredients to turn the look of dull, dehydrated skin around in a flash. Its translucent formula blends seamlessly into any skin tone, while light diffusers blur away lines and add luminosity for a flawless, poreless, complexion. Use under foundation or on its own for a sheer coverage and luminous glow.
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter Face primer $39: Similar to Charlotte Tilbury’s primer, but without all the skincare enhancements and for less. This is also a makeup primer to help blur imperfections and impart a radiant glow.
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer $29: This has replaced Shape Tape in my kit! While I love Shape Tape, it’s so drying on the skin. This is great for the gal who likes a very full coverage under eye. I’ve been using Born This Way Concealer for months now and I’m just in love with the wearability and coverage. It’s a hydrating, full-coverage, weightless, four-in-one formula that conceals, contours, highlights, and retouches. It masks imperfections, smooths, and sculpts skin for natural-looking coverage. It’s infused with coconut water, alpine rose, and hyaluronic acid—skin-loving ingredients that come together for crease-free, weightless wear. I love to brighten my under eye area so I use color “Snow”.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer $32: Another product you’ve heard me rave about – I love this concealer. It’s a full coverage, but lighter than Too Faced Born This Way Concealer (talked about above). It is a full-coverage, long-lasting, dark-circle-diminishing, color-correcting concealer. Charlotte Tilbury’s ingrediant listing is like no other. Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract: Creates the illusion of a lifted upper eyelid, as well as reducing the appearance of crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness. Palmitoyal Glycine (also known as the Bliss Molecule): Helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Extract Of Wild Indigo: Helps to enhance the skin’s luminosity and brighten the under-eyes. Magic Away reduces the appearance of dark circles, pigmentation, redness, blemishes, and imperfections while creating the appearance of firmer, lifted skin. The unique Magic Precision Face Applicator Sponge, an applicator which hugs your skin, is designed to roll over imperfections and hug the under-eye contour for the most flawless application.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush $40: Another favorite and staple in my kit. This might go down as my all time favorite blush – ever! The color I own is “Luminous Flush”, which is a champagne rose blush fused with luminous light to evoke a candlelit glimmer
- Tatcha Silk Canvas Protective Primer $52: This primer doesn’t add any color like the other two primers, but let me tell you, it’s a staple and probably goes down as my all time favorite primer I’ve ever used. It’s all I really use on myself now and clients. It’s a velvety priming balm of pressed silk that smooths and makes makeup last longer while keeping it out of skin, helping to prevent clogged pores and breakouts. It’s not supposed to really help with redness, but I really notice reduced redness when I use this on clients. This multitasking skin-protecting, makeup-perfecting primer is for face, eyes, and lips. Silk extracts feel nourishing on skin and diminish the look of pores, fines lines, and imperfections for the perfect canvas before makeup. Silk powder makes makeup glide on more evenly and last longer, minimizing excess shine with a soft focus finish.
- Supergoop! SPF50 Makeup Setting Spray $28: Still loving this setting spray that sets makeup, corrects redness, prevents oils, sets makeup and has SPF50! It’s truly my favorite. Peppermint Oil: Helps balance the skin’s natural oils resulting in fewer clogged pores. Rosemary Oil: Rich in minerals and antioxidants that help protect against free radical damage. Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 4%, Octinoxate 6%, and Octisalate 3%
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Magnolia Perfume $50: I purchased and I’m in love, but I’m a major fragrance person. I LOVE perfumes. This one is beautiful! I love floral scents that aren’t fruity and this one is just that!
- Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer $32: Still gushing over this bad boy! This is that product that I’ve been secretly holding to myself the last few months so I could give it a try. I’M OBSESSED and it works! I’ve recessively been sharing it more and more on instagram! This priming balm smooths and blurs the look of fine lines while reducing puffiness. Infused with cucumber, matcha green tea, and caffeine, the sheer and velvety texture effortlessly melts into the skin to condition the eye area. It perfectly preps the under-eyes for corrector and concealer application, so makeup never creases or looks cakey.
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette $38: I’ve bene using this on repeat for years now and it’s still hands down one of my favorite go-tos for an everyday eye that can be played up to a deep and dramatic evening eye.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara $25: Still using and loving the same mascara and BELIEVE ME, I try new mascaras all the time, but always come back to this one. Nothing truly lengthens my lashes like this one.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara $24: Another mascara that I think is great if you’re looking to build volume and intensity. It’s a volumizing mascara with an hourglass-shaped brush that separates, coats, and curls each lash to voluptuous perfection.
- YSL Tint-In-Balm $34: I’ve been posting a lot about this lately too and I love it! Especially for the cooler months when our skin is SO dry! It’s a hybrid lipstick that combines nourishing balm care with glowing, sheer color for a hint of tint that enhances lip color. Thttps://www.findation.comhe lip-shaped heart that runs through the bullet is packed with conditioning lip balm ingredients like apricot butter and jojoba oil for deeply nourished lips. I picked up color “Tempt Me Pink”, but my two favorite colors are “Dare Me Plum” and “Seduce Me Pink”.
- Becca x Khloé Kardashian and Malika Haqq Bronze, Blush & Glow Palette $44: I have this and love it. It’s the perfect multidimensional palette made to bronze your cheeks, highlight and two beautiful blush coors. It’s easy to use and the shimmer is done so tastefully.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation $44: This isn’t news to you – I LOVE Magic Foundation! I’ve been wearing this foundation a lot lately and it’s one that I absolutely LOVE! I posted a lengthy review on Instagram about it. In not too many words, it’s long lasting, medium-buildable coverage foundation with a demi-matte finish and SPF 15 to protect skin. Her products are packed full with active skincare ingredients. I’m color 4.5 Medium for reference. You can use this tool to help color match you on Findnation.com
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation $64: This is a great alternative to the Charlotte Tilbury Magic foundation if you want to purchase something in store. A lot of cities don’t carry Charlotte Tilbury in store. In addition, it’s lightweight and buildable similar to the Magic Foundation. It elivers buildable coverage and a long-lasting, hydrating glow with a luminous, natural finish.
- Charlotte Tilibry Genius Under Eye and Face Magic Powder $45: I think I might have replaced after YEARS the Becca Illuminating Light Powder – which is good because it’s discontinued. I LOVE this powder by Charlotte Tilbury and it’s made for under the eyes and entire face. Doesn’t smell the best, but works like a charm. This light-diffusing, loose powder helps mattify and smooth the appearance of the skin. It is made from an alternative ingredient to talc that absorbs excess oil from the skin creating a matte appearance. Bio-mimetic Silky Mica creates natural opacity with a brightening-radiant effect to instantly create a youthful look. The mica is treated with amino-acids that contribute to give a gorgeous silky skin-like, smooth, feel. Spherical Silica is a sebum absorber that mattifies and reduces shine. It reflects the light for a soft-focus effect. Tsubaki Oil is a traditional, nourishing Japanese oil with a silky, creamy texture which acts as a fast-absorbing moisturizer, nourishing and softening the skin, whilst promoting bounce in the skin.
SHOP THIS POST
A velvety priming balm of pressed silk that smooths and makes makeup last longer while keeping it out of skin, helping to prevent clogged pores and breakouts.
- Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo $28: I’ve talked about this shampoo, conditioner and treatment system for over a year and I love rotating this with Living Proof’s shampoo and conditioner. It’s a highly moisturizing, reparative shampoo that leaves hair easy to manage, shiny, and healthier with each use. This shampoo repairs and protects hair from everyday stresses—including damaged hair, split ends, and frizz—by re-linking broken bonds. No.4 is color-safe and proven to reduce breakage and strengthen all types of hair.
- Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner $28: A highly-moisturizing, reparative conditioner that protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends, and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. Repairs hair and maintains bonds within the hair, adds shine and strengthens. It’s for all hair types and leaves hair easy to manage, shiny, and healthier with each use. It is color-safe, leaves hair stronger than ever, and benefits all hair types and textures.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Cream $60: I’m still on my first tub of this product – a little goes a long way and the tub is relativity huge for the price. It sits beautifully under makeup and concealer. It’s an anti-aging eye cream, featuring ingredients to revitalize, reinvigorate, and protect against aging—reducing the appearance of wrinkles while brightening dark circles.
- Alienist Alive Prebiotic Balancing Mask $38: I’ll start by saving that I have not tried this yet, but it’s been on my list and I already purchased during the sale. I’ve read so many great reviews on this product and I’m excited to try! It’s a color morphing mask that rebalances, detoxifies, and hydrates skin with prebiotic and probiotic, leaving skin feeling healthy and alive with a youthful glow. Patented Alguronic Acid: Clinically demonstrated to provide anti-aging and anti-wrinkle benefits. Algae Prebiotic: Helps re-establish the balance of skin’s natural surface ecosystem, prebiotics are the food that probiotics thrive on to be more effective. Bentonite Clay: Draws out toxins and impurities to refine pores and deep clean skin.
- Reverie Cake Restorative Scalp Tonic $72: This is another product that I just purchased, but haven’t used – still sharing it because I put a lot of research into products I purchase to try. As most of you know, I have PCOS and one of the biggest symptoms is hair loss and boy has it hit me hard. Over the past year I’ve tried to do a little bit of everything to restart hair growth. This is a restorative scalp tonic that promotes hair growth, balances the scalp’s pH, hydrates, and revitalizes. It Delays aging of hair follicles and supports growth, restores balance, hydrates, and soothes the scalp, protects scalp against skin damage and environmental stressors. This leave-in treatment, suitable for all hair types, is powered by active ingredients such as Swiss apple stem cells that have been shown to delay the aging of hair follicles and hydrolyzed protein from the sweet white lupine plant, which has a restructuring and regenerating effect. A blend of rosemary and rose hydrosols combined with eight essential oils – including frankincense, sandalwood, and ylang yang – complete this intensely hydrating formula.
- Laneige Lip Glowy Balm $15: I’ve been in love with their lip sleeping mask for months and I was excited to try this glowy lip balm a few weeks ago. A lightweight, moisture-coating lip balm for hydrated and tinted throughout the day.
- Drunk Elephant Babyfacial $80: Another item that I used during my nightly masking routine for the last year. A pro-quality AHA/BHA “facial” that resurfaces to reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone and a more youthful radiance – think of it as an extra nudge for stubborn, dull skin. Great for Dullness and uneven texture, fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone and pores.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All In One Lactic Acid Treatment $158: This is another one that I’ve been waiting to use my 20% off on since it’s a bit pricy. I have not used this product, but in the research I’ve done it seems wonderful and there are so many good reviews. Go read the reviews on the Sephora and Sunday Riley website if you’re interested. It’s an all-in-one AHA treatment, powered by lactic acid, that clarifies, smooths, and retexturizes the appearance of skin. Great for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin type for people who are concerned with fine lines and wrinkles, pores, dark spots. Purified Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of the skin, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother, younger-looking complexion. Licorice and Lemongrass: Brighten the appearance of dark spots and discolorations. Prickly Pear Extract: Soothes the appearance of surface redness, while supporting a calmer, more even-toned complexion.
- Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast $29: I love the Living Proof products and this full dry volume blast has really helped give me a boost of oomph. It’s great for all hair types and a styling spray that creates instant volume and texture for big, lasting results on dry hair.
- Quai Hair Oil $28: Another go to of mine. My hair requires a hair oil to tame all of my frizziness (aka damaged hair). I’ve tried this all and they typically weigh my hair down. I love how lightweight this one is and I’m on my second bottle. It’s a lightweight, multitasking oil that fights frizz, prevents heat/uv damage, and delivers a high-gloss, super-smooth finish to all hair types. I apply a nickel size amount and apply prior to styling with my curing iron.
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream $64/ $100: I’m on my second jar of this product and I love it! I have combo skin and breakout easy… This is a highly moisturizing cream with patented hydrating and youth-boosting ingredients that lift and transform the look of tired skin. Perfect for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin types. Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes skin. Rosehip Oil, Camellia Oil, and Antioxidant Vitamin E: Hydrate and promote youthful-looking skin. BioNymph Peptide Complex: Multitasking ingredient to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- T3 Bodywaver $129: This is what I use 99.9% of the time on my hair. It just gives you the best, big, beach waves. It creates volume and gives you a smoothed, blowout look.
- T3 Single Pass Curling Iron 1.25″ $129: I have this curling iron as well and use it on most clients. A curling iron enhanced with digital technology and tourmaline plus ceramic for shiny, long-lasting curls in just one pass.
- Quai Leave In Conditioner $26: Are you sick of me talking about this product yet! It’s the best leave in conditioner I’ve ever used and trust me when I say a little bit goes a long way! The smell is like no other! OMG it smells SO GOOD! It’s amultitasking leave in hair mist with thermal protection to reduce frizz and flyaways for perfectly smooth, silky hair. Great for straight, wavy, curly, coiled and tightly coiled hair.
- Amika Fluxus Touchable Hairspray $25: This is what I use on my hair for a little hold. It’s a flexible, buildable hairspray that sets styles with anti-frizz and anti-humidity protection.
- Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil $45: Yay! Sephora is finally carrying my favorite makeup remover. I’ve talked about this a lot over the years. I can’t use drugstore makeup removers, my eyes and skin – too sensitive. While this is an oil based makeup remover, it’s the ONLY makeup remover that is gentle on my skin and doesn’t break me out! A little goes a long way – I use one pump in my dry hands and on my dry skin. Then I follow with my face wash. It’s a deep-cleansing vegan oil that helps remove makeup and impurities from skin. Main ingredients include: Vitamin E: Nourishes and protects skin from damage. Rice Bran: Gently exfoliates. Rosemary: Protects skin from damage.
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen $32: This is my sunscreen of choice and it’s a primer too! I did a full post on this product a few weeks ago – I love it! It’s a invisible, weightless, scentless, makeup-gripping, daily SPF 40.
- Supergoop Poof Mineral Part and Scalp Powder SPF45 $34: I’m been using this product on the kiddos for the past month. It’s a spray powder that goes into the scalp and part line. My kiddos are super fair and their little scalps alway burn or they look so oily from all the sunscreen I apply on their head. This has left their scalps clean (no oils) and zero burns. It’s a mineral SPF 45 powder spray that helps you protect your exposed scalp.
- Origins Original Skin Retexturing Mask with Rose Clay $13: I talked about this product in my mask post. I love it! It’s a two-in-one purifying mask that draws out impurities and gently exfoliates to refine skin’s texture and boost radiance. Helps with oiliness, enlarged pores and dullness and uneven texture.
- Tangle Teezer Thick and Curly Detangling Hairbrush $12: I use this on my daughters hair too even though her hair is super fine! It’s a professional detangling hairbrush ideal for detangling thicker, textured, and coarser hair types.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo $28: I just did a full post on this detox shampoo. I love it! It’s a non-stripping shampoo that gently removes buildup from product, pollution, and hard water. Great for straight, wavy, curly, and coils hair. This Detox Shampoo uses a chelating agent that helps remove hard water mineral buildup, an anionic polymer that helps remove product buildup, and a gentle surfactant that helps remove pollution particle buildup. Activated charcoal absorbs oil from scalp and hair, while the scalp moisturizing and soothing complex with witch hazel helps moisturize the scalp.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Conditioner $27: This is the conditioner I’ve been using lately too. It’s a weightless conditioner that helps deliver beautiful, healthy looking hair by improving its appearance over time.
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream $45: This was all the hype last year and I avoided it because of the price… until I was giving a sample and then I fell in love. It’s a fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin.
- Fresh Rose Face Mask $62: I’m still talking about this product and using it in the morning. It’s been a staple for years. It’s two-step mask that delivers continuous hydration overnight for supple, dewy skin by drenching your face with moisture and then locking it in.
SHOP THIS POST
A lightweight, liquid foundation that delivers buildable coverage and a long-lasting, hydrating glow with a luminous, natural finish.
SHOP MAKEUP FAVORITES
SHOP SKIN + HAIR FAVORITES
Thank you to Sephora or partnering on this post and thank you all for supporting my blog. All products, content, ideas, purchases and reviews are of my own. Although, this post was a partnership, I was given the freedom to share the products that fit my brand and ones that I support and perform.
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and everyone of you. Xo.