Happy Wednesday! Put together a little mid-week wishlist to share with y’all and I am so tempted to add one of each to my cart! These spring colors are bringing me so much joy! You know I love blue, but I have been drawn to yellow lately, too!
1. This little yellow clutch! Would be so cute in the summer as a pop of color with any color sundress! If yellow isn’t your jam, it also comes in coral.
2. I am obsessed with this blue poppy bowl– such a cute serving piece or decoration!
3. I shared these bamboo folding chairs on my stories recently and you all loved them! They are seriously such a steal- a set of 4 for $160! You can’t beat that. I put them out in our porch with an Ikea table and they look like a million bucks.
4. Amanda Lindroth makes the most beautiful block print table linens- I love this green tablecloth for a spring table setting!
5. I cannot even explain my excitement when I saw this dress. If you didn’t already know this about me, I LOVE Olives. So much that I named my child after them- truly they were my favorite food when I was little. So when I saw this Olive dress, it went on my wish list…
6. I love a good white sneaker– this Veja pair is so cute and versatile!
7. I recently discovered this local brand run by a sweet Charlotte mama! Lawren Taylor has the CUTEST bracelet stacks and statement earrings! She was so sweet to send me a stack of bracelets and I can’t wait to wear them!
8. I have these McGee & Co bread boards in my kitchen and I love them. They are beautiful against my kitchen backsplash- would make a great gift!
9. I almost passed out when I saw these raffia lamp shades– these are specifically for sconces but would look amazing on a chandelier! I love the scalloped details. Of course I love the blue, but they also come in a ton of colors. Would be so sweet in a little girl’s room!
10. I snagged this reusable tote from Madewell recently and I have been using it for everything from groceries to kids stuff. It’s great for packing up everything before a Tee-Ball game or trip to the pool!
11. So random, but this brass pepper mill is stunning. I feel like this is the kind of kitchen piece that becomes a family heirloom!
12. As I said earlier, I am so drawn to yellow right now! This bold yellow printed maxi is so fun- I love the belted waist. This is such a flattering look! Would be adorable with black sandals or heeled clogs!
13. You all know my raffia obsession- these earrings are so fun!
14. These Lo Home ginger jars are so classic & come in a ton of colors! I love adding solid jars on my bookshelves to balance out more textured pieces.