Happy Friday! We are officially in the one-week countdown to Christmas! And as a surprise to no one, I have yet to do my Christmas shopping! So as I frantically searched Amazon for gift ideas for my friends and family, I gathered some of my go-to gifts- all of which qualify for Prime shipping!
This year, I think family time is at the forefront of everyone’s minds. I love the idea of board games, picture frames, and (if you’ve had a bit too much family time in 2020) cocktail-related gifts for your friends and family this year.
- These adorable playing cards would be a great gift! Add a bottle of wine and you’re good to go!
- This vintage Candy Land board game is perfect for any family- this game is truly fun for all ages!
- Slippers are always a crowd pleaser- these are under $30 and have Prime shipping!
- I love Gray Malin’s photographs, so I think this puzzle of one of his most famous photos would be the perfect escape/distraction gift!
- We all need more coffee this year, why not drink it out of beautiful double walled glass mugs? Buy a set of 4 and split them up to gift to multiple people!
- With the endless Zoom meetings and virtual happy hours, a pair of blue light blocking glasses is the gift that keeps on giving!
- We LOVE our Alexa devices- this Echo show is a nice upgrade from the original Alexa Echo device. You can use the screen as a clock or watch videos! Alexa can walk you step by step through visual recipes- its amazing if you are learning how to cook or how to love cooking again! Plus- its great for playing music- you know from watching my stories that “Run Run Rudolph” is on our music rotation nonstop!
- For the bougie coffee drinker, this milk frother is a must have!
- This foot warmer is a must-have for the homebody in your life!! So cozy for under your desk or on the couch watching Christmas movies.
- I love the idea of sending a nice frame and family photo for Christmas gifts!
- This braided frame is beautiful- so classic!
- This bamboo frame I sunder $20!! I can’t believe how inexpensive this is for how stunning it is!
- My sweet friend Emily Ley writes the most beautiful books- her life lessons can apply to any woman at any age! Her most recent book, Less is More is perfect for someone like me who likes to #shovetheshiz
- My favorite coffee table book- House Beautiful is a stunning book that would look great on anyone’s shelf or coffee table!
- A jade roller & guasha set is perfect for the skincare lover in your life!
- Everyone needs a pretty cocktail shaker set for their bar- this beautiful set is under $40!
- To go with the shaker, Tequila Mockingbird is the perfect cocktail recipe book for the literature nerd in your life!
- You can’t go wrong with Reidel wine glasses! So lightweight- perfect for a fireside sipper!