‘Tis the season to refresh your makeup! I’ve put together a collection of my favorite drugstore makeup products you can add to your kit without breaking the bank! All of these products are available from Walmart! You can see how I apply these products for the perfect holiday makeup look in my most recent IGTV video!
1/7. Maybelline Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter & Flower Beauty Precision Blush Brush: This illuminating powder consists of a blend of pearl pigments and metallic chrome sheen that leaves a reflective finish for a brilliant skin glow. If you need a good highlighter brush, this one is so great and $12!
2. Real Techniques Expert Face Makeup Brush: This is a great brush for applying both liquid foundation and powders. The soft bristles buff the makeup onto the skin for a flawless finish.
3. Revlon Color Stay Makeup For Normal/Dry Skin: This is a great demi-matte foundation for all skin types. This foundation is long wearing, formulated with hyaluronic acid for extra hydration and has SPF 15, but maintains a natural finish throughout the day! This foundation states it’s great for oily and combination skin, but I used/tested this over the winter months when my skin was incredibly dry and this foundation sits beautifully and comfortable on my skin. The hyaluronic acid helps to attract and retain moisture in the skin, giving your skin a natural glowy and hydrated look without dry and cakey!
4. NYX Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator: In the dry winter months, your skin can begin to appear dry and dull. This lightweight illuminator can be used for a dewy, natural glow year round. You can use this as a base for your foundation or over your cheekbones and decolletage for a little shimmer for more special occasions.
5. Maybelline Lasting Drama Matte Eyeliner:I love adding a touch of a jewel tone (my go-to color is green) into the outer corner of my eyes. It just warms the look and enhances the eye. If you go to my highlight reel on my Instagram page, you can watch the saved video labeled, “Fall Makeup” and last year I demonstrated how to use a similar green eyeliner. This $4 eyeliner is fantastic! Right and intense with a creamy matte finish. It reminds me of the Stila waterproof eyeliner that I’ve talked about.
6. NYX Professional Makeup That’s The Point Eyeliner: I have been loving a winged eyeliner lately! This liquid liner is under $10 and super precise and easy to use!
8. Milani Baked Blush: I’ve talked about this Milani blush for some time as well! It’s richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades have a touch of radiance that adds a bit of a glow – nothing too overwhelming though. Color: Rose D’oro.
9. NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil: This pencil blows my mind as it’s SO similar to the Anastasia Brow Wiz. Precision pointed tip, so it makes it really easy to create those hairlike strokes.
10. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: Here’s a dupe for all of you Better Than Sex mascara lovers/ users out there. I cannot believe this dupe/ comparison! L’Oreal hit the mark here, and it’s a close match. Voluptuous volume and length and the soft wavy bristle brush hold maximum formula for a dramatic volumizing charge. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a full fringe effect. Available in waterproof too!
11. Maybelline Superstay 24HR Foundation: I’ve talked about this foundation before, and I truly LOVE it! It honestly really reminds me of the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation and the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation – it’s a natural, matte finish and has a demi glow effect without a harsh dewy look. It doesn’t separate on my skin – a lot of foundations around the 5-hour mark I’ll find myself using oil blotter sheets or dabbing up the excess with a beauty blender, and that’s not needed with this foundation. There’s a reason this was the overall winner of the Allure Best in Beauty Away in 2019! Although, this foundation is classified as “full coverage,” it feels unbelievably light on the skin, and my personal favorite is that the formula is designed to minimize skin imperfections and it does just that.
12. E.L.F Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow (Flirty Birdy): This reminds me so much of the Stila glitter liquid eyeshadow I have talked about for years! I love adding a little sparkle for the holidays- this liquid formula stays put and won’t leave you with glitter falloff on your face.
13/14. OPI Big Apple Red & Tiramisu for Two: My two favorite nail polish shades- a classic red and a classic neutral! The two-pack set of Big Apple Red would make a great stocking stuffer- a gift for you and a gift for a family member!
15. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Original Satin Lipstick: Love this lipstick and have it in a variety of colors. Rich in color and nourishing ingredients like Omega 3 and Vitamin E, Argan Oil, which all help to condition and soften the lips. The color payoff is bold and another lipstick under $6.
16. Covergirl Exhibitionist Cream Lipstick (Color- Seduce Scarlett): This is the red lipstick I used in my most recent IG stories! I love a classic red for the holidays- it makes such a statement. This lipstick is creamy and has rich pigment for longwear.
17. Covergirl TruNaked Eyeshadow Palette (Chocoholic): 8 highly pigmented shades with matte and shimmer finishes. Super versatile for a shimmery or matte holiday eye look.
18. MILANI Silky Matte Bronzing Powder (Sun Kissed): This is an ultra-smooth powder bronzer that creates a buildable, sun kissed finish that blends seamlessly into the skin without streaking or fading. We all need a little sun kissed look in the winter time!
This ELF Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow reminds me so much of the Stila product I’ve been sharing for years, but for $5! Such a fun pop of sparkle for the holidays. I apply this from the inner corner of my lid to the center to brighten the eye and make your eyes appear bigger!
I LOVE a red lip for the holidays! I have loved this scarlett Covergirl cream lipstick for years- this rich lipstick is infused with Shea butter for creamy, long-lasting color.
The Loreal Color Riche Satin lipstick smoothes the lips in one coat and leaves the lips feeling soft and moisturized. For a bright, bold holiday lip, I love the shade True Red.
I have shared this Born to Glow primer before- it is so similar to the Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow primer. It adds a subtle shimmer and glow underneath your foundation for a natural, dewy glow.
The Milani Baked Blush is a staple for me. Rose D’Oro is very similar to the Hourglass blush I have been sharing lately.
Quarantine has allowed me to experiment with my makeup looks- I have been practicing my winged eyeliner lately and love the look for the holidays! This NYX liquid liner is under $10 and will last all day!
Everyone needs a little bronze/highlight duo this winter! This metallic highlighter is beautiful and so glam for the holidays.
If you are looking for a new foundation shade or formula for winter, check out my full blog post comparing the best Drug Store Foundations!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for this year! xo
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and every one of you. Xo.
Thank you to Walmart for partnering on this post and thank you all for supporting my blog. All products, content, ideas, purchases and reviews are of my own. Although, this post was a partnership, I was given the freedom to share the products that fit my brand, my style and my family.