Earlier this month I had the privilege of partnering with Walmart to feature some of my favorite drugstore beauty finds. It feels so weird to talk about shopping and purchasing makeup products during this devastating time, but a lot of you suggested keeping topics light. Maybe you’re watching what you spend at the moment, maybe you’re a beginner with makeup, or maybe you really don’t want to invest a lot into beauty products – Walmart has a lot of really great options to keep costs at a minimum while still providing beautiful results.
So here’s a little post to keep to take our minds away from everything that is going on for just a few moments. I also included a few outfits, body favorites and bags! 🙂 Most of the makeup products I’ve posted about in previous posts, but there’s a few new ones on there as well.
1. Milani Conceal Perfect: This concealer by Milani has hit it big in the world of artisty. It’s known for it’s performance and being a 12 hour long, creaseless concealer. It’s highly pigmented and works wonders if you have dark circles, blemishes or discoloration. I love this concealer because it has vitamin E to replenish and add moisture back into the skin. This might be my favorite drugstore concealer!
2. Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper: I’ve posted about these many of times in the past. I love them. I don’t think they perform like a lip plumper; however, I do believe they fill over fine lines on the lips! I LOVE the gloss and colors! I have three different; Prismatic Peach, Soft Rose, Rosewood, and Blush.
3. Equate Beauty Highlighter Brush: I’ve shared the Equate brushes in the past and this one does not disappoint. It’s designed to be a highlight brush, however it works to apply powder under the eyes too. It’s $4 too!
4. E.L.F. Blush Palette: This is a new item that I’ve never shared before and I think this is a great option for $7. It has all the colors that will take you from winter to summer.
5. Milani Stellar Lights Highlighting Palette: Another universal palette that you can use on your cheeks and eyes. Milani is probably my favorite drugstore brand. Everything I’ve tried by the brand is truly amazing!
6. E.L.F. Lip Plumping Gloss: Ok, I don’t think this works as a plumper, but I do think the pigmentation and wearability is amazing! I have it in color Sparkling Rosé.
7. ELF Poreless Putty Primer: Impressed by this primer as well and it’s a close dupe to the Tatcha Silk Canvas. This $8 primer by ELF will help grip and hold onto makeup for all day wear. It’s a velvety, silky, texture and smoothes the surface of the skin and preps for a beautiful foundation application.
8. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara:Here’s a dupe for all of you Better Than Sex mascara lovers/ users out there. I cannot believe this dupe/ comparison! L’Oreal hit the mark here, and it’s a close match. Voluptuous volume and length and the soft wavy bristle brush hold maximum formula for a dramatic volumizing charge. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a full fringe effect. Available in waterproof too!
9. E.L.F. Poreless Face Primer: I love this primer, and it’s perfect for summertime. We all love that glowy, sunkissed look; however, if I start my day off too dewy, I’ll look like an oily mess by 3 pm. I love this multi-purpose primer that helps prep your skin, so makeup goes on evenly for a long-lasting matte finish. It has a unique formula which helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, and shine also helps minimize redness and unwanted undertones. It’s a weightless, silky formula for all skin types. It’s infused with Tea Tree, and Vitamins A & E to help keep skin looking youthful.
10. NYX Slim Eye Pencil: Another item that I’m blown away by. This pencil is SO SIMILAR to the NARS eyeliner. I cannot get over it and it’s less than $5. It’s a creamy long-wearing eyeliner and the formula goes on easily and resists bleeding.
11. E.L.F. Wow Brow Gel: I love working with Walmart and going through the trial process of products that jump out to me. This one did NOT disappoint and if I was to compare it to anything it’s almost identical to Boy Brow by Glossier and this ELF brow gel is only $3! It adds volume to the brows with a buildable formula. It’s a fiber-infused wax-gel which helps to mimic hair like strokes all while adhering to the brows.
12. MILANI Silky Matte Bronzing Powder: This is such a similar dupe to the Tom Ford bronzer (which I think is one of the most beautiful bronzers). This bronzer by Milani is such a beauty for the price point. It’s a light brown with a subtle golden undertone and a matte finish that doesn’t go chalky. I would call it more of a demi-matte finish. It has rich color payoff and intensity but doesn’t look harsh on the skin. Incredibly smooth and velvety! Can’t recommend this one enough!
13. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder: I purchased this back in the fall after all of my makeup artist friends starting raving about this product and OH MY GOODNESS! Yes, it’s that amazing and YES it works just as good as most high end setting/ finishing powders. It’s mineral-based formula helps to control shine and smooth skin’s texture all while setting foundation.
14. Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper: I’ve posted about these many of times in the past. I love them. I don’t think they perform like a lip plumper; however, I do believe they fill over fine lines on the lips! I LOVE the gloss and colors! I have three different; Prismatic Peach, Soft Rose, Rosewood, and Blush.
15. NYX Professional Makeup Angel Veil – Skin Perfecting Primer: So similar in texture to the ever so popular Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. It’s a beautiful and hydrating primer that is so lightweight on the skin. This primer minimizes shin and oils, but still allows a little glow to come through!
16. Milani Pure Passion Eyeshadow Palette: This is another product that my friend who is an artist was raving about it. This palette has an array of shimmer and matte shades with super saturated colors. I love the rose gold tones in this one!
17. E.L.F. 2-Pack Makeup Sponge: You get two of these makeup sponges for less than $9! My new preferred method to applying foundation is applying with your fingers and then using a damp sponge to press the foundation into the skin.
This makeup bag is only $9 from Walmart!
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and every one of you. Xo.
Thank you to Walmart for partnering on this post and thank you all for supporting my blog. All products, content, ideas, purchases and reviews are of my own. Although, this post was a partnership, I was given the freedom to share the products that fit my brand, my style and my family.