Best time of the year to make your purchases is during the Sephora Spring Savings Event! Note, this event only happens a couple of times a year and it’s NOT often at all that you can save on makeup, fragrance, skincare, tools, etc! I’m including my favorite items and I can assure you that all of the items that I’ve included, I’ve been using for some time.
I know these posts can be overwhelming, but I’ve spent a good amount of time curating a list of products that I’ve used not only on myself, but most of these I’ve used on clients as well. I wanted to provide an option for everyone. 😉
HOW TO SAVE
Rouge Members 20% off 4/17 – 5/1 with code: SPRINGSAVE
VIB Members 15% off 4/21 – 4/29 with code: SPRINGSAVE
Insiders 10% off 4/23 – 4/27 with code: SPRINGSAVE
Thank you so much for stopping by and taking the time to read my post!
SIGN UP NOW
If you’re not already a Sephora Beauty Insider member, sign up (it’s free)
1. Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Primer with SPF40: You might be over how much I talk about this product, but I truly believe it’s the best primer + sunscreen all in one! I use sits beautifully under makeup (foundation and / or powders) and doesn’t get streaky, cakey, or greasy throughout the day. You all know what I’m talking about! It’s truly 100% invisible and it’s a PRIMER too with SPF 40. It has a demi-glow effect that allows you to add any type of makeup over the top from a tinted moisturizer to a full coverage airbrushed foundation finish. It also contains clean, skin-soothing ingredients like red algae, which helps protect your skin from the blue light that’s emitted by your phone and computer.
2. Supergoop! Glow Screen Primer with SPF40: This is Supergroop! latest SPF + primer addition! It performs exactly like Unseen Sunscreen, except it has an instant glow without the sparkles. It’s a primer + sunscreen all in one that leaves your skin with a glowy, luminous, pearlescent finish. I’m so excited about this addition as it’s perfect for those who love that beachy, natural glow. It still has all of the makeup-gripping ingredients, so if you’re one who wears a CC Cream, tinted moisturizer, foundation, or powder – it will keep everything in place for hours. *if you have super oily skin, I’ll recommend the Supergoop! original formula which is Unseen Sunscreen.
3. Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow Face Primer: I always break this out from spring to summer because it’s the best primer to bring out that summery glow. This beautiful primer has anti-aging properties that creates an instant soft-glow focus and formulate with light-reflecting microspheres, collagen-supporting peptides, and patented anti-wrinkle ingredients to turn the look of dull, dehydrated skin around in a flash. Its translucent formula blends seamlessly into any skin tone, while light diffusers blur away lines and add luminosity for a flawless, poreless, complexion. Use under foundation or on its own for a sheer coverage and luminous glow.
4. Hangover Replenishing Face Primer: A replenishing face primer is your quick cure for slow mornings. It hydrates, smooths, and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy-looking finish. It’s infused with coconut water, a probiotic-based ingredient, and skin revivers which work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity, and help hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer, and more flawless wear.
5. Tatcha Silk Canvas Protective Primer: This primer doesn’t add any color or shimmers, but let me tell you, it’s a staple and probably goes down as my all time favorite primer I’ve ever used. It’s all I really use on myself now and clients. It’s a velvety priming balm of pressed silk that smooths and makes makeup last longer while keeping it out of skin, helping to prevent clogged pores and breakouts. It’s not supposed to really help with redness, but I really notice reduced redness when I use this on clients. This multitasking skin-protecting, makeup-perfecting primer is for face, eyes, and lips. Silk extracts feel nourishing on skin and diminish the look of pores, fines lines, and imperfections for the perfect canvas before makeup. Silk powder makes makeup glide on more evenly and last longer, minimizing excess shine with a soft focus finish.
6. Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer – Blurring: Laura Mercier’s primers have been reformulated and I’ve been grabbing for the blurring and hydrating primer lately. This blurring primer is truly one of the best I’ve ever used. It’s a water-based, blurring primer that absorbs excess oil for a mattifying, soft-focus effect while extending wear of makeup. I find that this really works to help keep oils controlled.
7. Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer – Hydrating: This is a primer made for those who have dehydrated skin. It’s a water-based primer that promotes long-term moisture recovery while extending wear of makeup. The olive extract also blurs fine lines.
8. YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer: I fell in love with this for so many reasons. It’s an illuminating primer that blurs imperfections and boosts the radiance of foundation. It simply preps skin for foundation application, creating an improved, refined appearance: pores seem to be minimized, skin texture feels smoother, and skin tone is more even. It’s enriched with four nourishing oils – corn oil, apricot kernel oil, passiflora oil, and rice bran oil – to leave skin feeling incredibly soft without a greasy residue. Packed with blur technology, this universal primer provides a subtle, golden shimmer for ultimate luminosity. This primer is truly made for all skin types… but if you love a glowy finish to your foundation and you find that you have dry skin, this is for you! You need a little bit. I’ve had my bottle for two months now, and it looks like I just opened it.
UNDER EYE CONCEALER, PRIMER, CORRECTOR
9. NARS Soft Matte Complete Concealer: This is the concealer I use on myself and clients when they have a blemish. It’s very important that you use something that doesn’t have any radiance – matte is best. This is a full-coverage, oil-free concealer that conceals and blurs imperfections with a soft-matte, natural-looking finish.
10. BECCA Under Eye Brightening Corrector: I’ve talked about this product for a year now! It’s a full-coverage corrector that brightens the appearance of under-eye darkness and lifts with light. It’s infused with ultra-fine, light-reflecting illuminators and that’s what makes this a bit different than the Bobbi Brown product listed above. It’s rich, and luminescent cream instantly brightens the look of under-eye darkness. It smooths the look of fine lines around the eyes, without settling into them. Backlight technology reflects light to draw attention away from lines and wrinkles, creating a lifting effect. This formula also perfectly preps and evens skin tone for concealer application.
11 Bobbi Brown Under Eye Corrector: This product is designed for those who have extremely dark under eye circles and provides a full-coverage undereye corrector designed to brighten under eyes and cover even the most stubborn dark circles. These come pink- or peach-based shades and pair perfectly with a yellow based concealer.
12. Too Faced Born This Way Concealer: This has replaced Shape Tape in my kit! While I love Shape Tape, it’s so drying on the skin. This is great for the gal who likes a very full coverage under eye. I’ve been using Born This Way Concealer for months now and I’m just in love with the wearability and coverage. It’s a hydrating, full-coverage, weightless, four-in-one formula that conceals, contours, highlights, and retouches. It masks imperfections, smooths, and sculpts skin for natural-looking coverage. It’s infused with coconut water, alpine rose, and hyaluronic acid—skin-loving ingredients that come together for crease-free, weightless wear. I love to brighten my under eye area so I use color “Snow”.
13. Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer: I fell in love with this because it’s full coverage, weightless, waterproof concealer with microspherical powders that blue (and brighten) for up to 16+ hours! I find that with most concealers, you have that urge to set your undereye with powder because of the tacky/ wet finish, and with this one, it looks beautiful with or without powder. If you wear it without setting powder, I haven’t experienced my mascara transferring to the under-eye area. It’s flawless, full-coverage, and doesn’t require touchups throughout the day! It looks thin on the skin and feels soft on the undereye… honestly, the perfect full coverage, lightweight formula. It’s not luminous but has a soft blurring feature all while being crease-resistant and light reflecting. I also couldn’t believe how it bleeds seamlessly into the under eye skin. I’m 37 years old, and while I take care of my skin with good products and the occasional botox, I don’t get fillers, lasers or anything like that. That all being said, I have lines (and children that don’t sleep), so finding the perfect concealer that brightens, conceals, and doesn’t make me look older than I already am is a MUST! This concealer meets all of my expectations and is now sitting now only in my personal beauty drawer, but in my professional kit as well.
14. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer: Another product you’ve heard me rave about – I love this concealer. It’s a full coverage, but lighter than Too Faced Born This Way Concealer (talked about above). It is a full-coverage, long-lasting, dark-circle-diminishing, color-correcting concealer. Charlotte Tilbury’s ingrediant listing is like no other. Persian Silk Tree Bark Extract: Creates the illusion of a lifted upper eyelid, as well as reducing the appearance of crow’s feet, dark circles, and puffiness. Palmitoyl Glycine (also known as the Bliss Molecule): Helps reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Extract Of Wild Indigo: Helps to enhance the skin’s luminosity and brighten the under-eyes. Magic Away reduces the appearance of dark circles, pigmentation, redness, blemishes, and imperfections while creating the appearance of firmer, lifted skin. The unique Magic Precision Face Applicator Sponge, an applicator which hugs your skin, is designed to roll over imperfections and hug the under-eye contour for the most flawless application.
15. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: I can’t believe I’m still talking about this product, but it’s genuinely one of the best concealers if you’re looking for a brightening, radiant, medium coverage foundation. I love this concealer because of the hydration that it puts back into the under-eye area. If you didn’t already know this when the under eye is dry, that’s a huge reason concealers start to cake and crease. This concealer corrects, contours, highlights, and perfects with up to 16 hours of creamy, medium-to-buildable coverage and a natural, radiant finish.
16. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder: If you’re looking for a powder that gives you a little life, glow and radiance, I LOVE the Ambient Lighting Powder collection by Hourglass. This powder is infused with the innovative technology, each finishing powder captures, diffuses, and softens the look of the skin.
17. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Powder: A micro-fine setting powder (looks like an airbrushed finish) that gives you an immaculate complexion that acts like a luxe, micro-fine cashmere veil on top of your skin for a bright, perfecting finish. This product doesn’t cake or sit in lines. Rose wax and almond oil hydrate the skin throughout the day and enable the powder to blend on flawlessly, while reducing shine. Nourishing actives work to soothe and restore skin, while light-reflecting ingredients diffuse light as it hits your face.
18. Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder: This powder is a luxury, ultra-refined powder formulated with light-reflecting particles to blur imperfections, packaged in an innovative sifter designed dispense the perfect amount of product. This setting powder blurs the appearance of pores, fine lines, and wrinkles for an airbrushed finish. The innovative gold sifter and custom cap allow for the perfect amount of product to be dispensed. The formula is infused with diamond powder for the most refined light refraction without any flashback, and sets makeup for longer wear. This translucent powder, formulated without talc, leaves an invisible finish, and is perfect for all skin tones.
19. Herbivore Rosewater Spray: Rosewater locks in hydration and adds a healthy-looking glow to bare skin and over makeup. I love this one by Herbivore. It’s the ONE beauty item that I packed in my hospital bag to use during the birth of my babies. Think of a hospital – cold, sterile, dry – rosewater has hydrating and soothing abilities, and in those kinds of conditions, you need all of the moisture! That’s also one of the many reasons why I love it during the cool winter months. Not only will it boost hydration & give a refreshed look, but it reduces redness and blotchiness. It also helps to control and balance excess oils & keeps your makeup looking fresh (not cakey) for hours throughout the day. If you prefer a matte foundation or a full coverage foundation, use this spray to simply break up the heavy, chalky, makeup look.
20. Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray: This is a weightless, three-in-one coconut water-infused mist that primes, sets, and refreshes makeup while it helps keep skin hydrated. It’s probably one of the best setting sprays that I’ve used to lock in moisture and set makeup and doesn’t leave you with a greasy, oily, look as the day going on. It can be used as a primer before makeup, a setting spray to keep makeup in place all day, and a mid-day refresher anytime your skin needs a boost, serving as the perfect cure for a beauty hangover. Its unique blend of coconut water, probiotic-based ingredients, and skin revivers work together to hydrate and brighten skin, promote skin’s elasticity and tone, while smoothing skin.
21. Kat Von D Lock-It Up Setting Mist: If you’re looking for a good setting spray that will keep your makeup looking fresh for up to 24 hours, this is for you. It’s a weightless micro-mist that sets makeup for the entire day. It delivers a continuous fine mist of an aerosol. This refreshing, weightless spray keeps your makeup looking fresh and vibrant for up to 24-hours. Ideal for all skin types, it is powerful enough to lock-in looks yet light enough to wear all day, every day.
22. IT Cosmetics It’s Your Skin But Better Setting Spray: This is brand-new to my kit and I’m loving it. It’s a multitasking, coconut-water-infused setting spray and hydrating mist that delivers all-day makeup wear and works to soothe and revitalize skin. I’ve used it now for 8 days consistently and I will say it’s held my makeup in place for 12+ hours without touchups. The finish is not sticky, but hydrating. Aloe Vera Extract – moisturizes and helps improve the look of elasticity. Coconut Water – helps hydrate and revitalize skin. Hyaluronic Acid – Attracts moisture, supports visible skin elasticity, and plumps the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
23. Anastasia Dewy Set Setting Spray: I usually don’t share dewy setting sprays and to be honest, I just never tested them out until lately. I thought a “dewy” setting mist would leave my skin oily and wet looking… not the case at all with this setting spray. I love this setting spray because if you have a matte or cakey look, this setting spray blends the products and delivers a dewy and radiant finish. It’s a water-based formula goes on weightlessly and leaves skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Use it alone for a healthy-looking glow or to prep skin for smooth makeup application. The formula goes on clear, and is free of any glitter, sparkle, or shimmer – only the packaging features a decorative glitter element.
UNDER EYE PRIMER
24. Becca Anti-Fatigue Under Eye Primer: Still gushing over this bad boy! I’M OBSESSED and it works! If you’re one who’s concealer “cakes” and creases where they apply their concealer and this primer is my secret weapon to combat that issue! This priming balm smooths and blurs the look of fine lines. Infused with cucumber, matcha green tea, and caffeine, the sheer and velvety texture effortlessly melts into the skin to condition the eye area. It perfectly preps the under-eyes for corrector and concealer application, so makeup never creases or looks cakey.
25. Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation: This has been a holy grail of mine for two years now! If you like that flawless, matte, full coverage look – this foundation is for you! I use this on a lot of brides too because of being transfer-resistant! It’s a medium to full coverage foundation that creates a smooth canvas for flawless, comfortable, matte wear that is never cakey or mask-like.
26. Too Faced Born This Way Foundation: One of my favorites to use on clients and me! It’s an oil-free foundation that diffuses away skins imperfections and provides a natural and flawless finish. The is full with a radiant finish; however, it doesn’t lend itself to sit crease on the skin throughout the day. Great for normal, dry, combination, and oily! Coconut Water helps to replenish skin’s moisture levels. Alpine Rose supports skin’s health and resilience. Hyaluronic Acid gives a smoother, more youthful appearance. I give this foundation all the thumbs up, and ti’s available in 35 shades.
27. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Natural Skin SPF 30: One of my very favorite tinted moisturizers. It’s the lightest on the spectrum of foundations. It’s infused with skincare benefits for up to 24-hour hydration and SPF 30 sunscreen to protect
28. IT Cosmetics Full Coverage SPF50 CC Cream: This is an easy to wear and a gorgeous coverage (with SPF 50) foundation. First of all – a lot of you ask, what is a CC Cream? It’s a color corrective cream and typically contains a skin-brightening primer, a light foundation coverage, moisturizer, sunscreen, and anti-aging ingredients. This foundation/ CC cream delivers 7 products in one, including your full-coverage foundation, hydrating anti-aging serum, and SPF 50+ physical sunscreen. It’s the best foundation with moisturizing elements that doesn’t weigh your skin down, making you look oily – it merely diffuses the appearance of skin imperfections for flawless-looking coverage that won’t crease or crack. Infused with hydrolyzed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins, this skin-loving full-coverage foundation diffuses the look of wrinkles, minimizes the appearance of pores.
29. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation: This isn’t news to you – I LOVE Magic Foundation! I’ve been wearing this foundation a lot lately and it’s one that I absolutely LOVE! I posted a lengthy review on Instagram about it. In not too many words, it’s long lasting, medium-buildable coverage foundation with a demi-matte finish and SPF 15 to protect skin. Her products are packed full with active skincare ingredients. I’m color 4.5 Medium for reference.
30. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Long Wear Foundation: At the of the year I took a poll asking random beauty questions from my audience. One of the questions was, “What’s your favorite foundation?” and SEVERAL answered with this Lance foundation. I purchased before the new year and have successfully tested it out for a solid month and I have to say – it’s as impressive as everyone said. I also have received questions about a good, oil-free foundation and this is for you! It’s long-wearing and it delivers a buildable coverage with a natural finish. It’s velvety in texture so it almost feels weightless and lasts all day – Lancome claims it lasts for 24 hours. It’s good for anyone with normal, dry, combo and oily skin. It applies seamlessly with a brush, finger or sponge. My preferred method is to apply with my fingers and then buff into place with a sponge.
FACE BRUSH SETS
31. Sephora ComplexionUncomplicated Brush Set: I’ve shared this brush set in the past as well. Such a great set for only $45. It comes with: – Foundation brush, Concealer brush, Powder brush, Buffing brush, Detailed concealer brush, PRO Team brush tutorial and Pebbled faux leather pouch.
32. Sephora Ready To Roll Brush Set: I’ve shared this brush for years – it’s such a great set if you’re looking for everything from face to eyes. It contains the following brushes: – Powder Brush, Complexion Brush, Angled Blush Brush, Highlight + Contour Brush, Fan Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Smudge Brush, Blending Crease Brush, Concealer Brush, Angled Liner with Spool Brush and Faux Leather Brush Roll.
1. Laura Mercier Lip Glacé: I’ve used Lip Glacé for awhile now and what I love about these glosses is that it’s not sticky, goopy, cakey, or anything like that. This lip gloss delivers a beautiful color that doesn’t overpower my complexion. They’re high-shine, and they look great by themselves or over lip color as well. They’re not categorized as a ‘long-lasting formula,’ but for me, they stay put and tint my lips for hours. Colors Azalea and Tulip are two of my favorites.
2. Too Faced Extreme Lip Injection: It was probably two years ago or so when I was introduced to the long-wearing lip gloss that visibly plumps your pout. It not only moisturizes your lips (which you know is a must when I’m looking for anything that sits on my lips), but it also provides a beautiful, sheer pop of color and is one of the best lip enhancers that I’ve ever used.
3. Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Polish: My favorite lip plumper! I love this so much because of the variety of colors and the plumping effect. This gloss creates fuller lips in a high-shine, shimmering finish. My favorite colors are Dolly, Kani, Dani, and Brandi
4. Sephora Angled Brush: This is the exact shape and size that will help you contour your cheeks and face.
BLUSH, BRONZER, HIGHLIGHTER
5. Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Waterproof Bronzer: An ultra-light, mineral-based bronzing powder that delivers an all-over, summer glow year-round. This is probably the easiest bronzer to wear all over the face and neck. I say easy because the color is true to a skin tone (not too orange or red). Just a good neutral bronzer that is available in two shades for lighter and deeper skin tones. They give warmth, sculpt, or give your complexion an all-over glow. It’s pigmented, Amazonian clay-infused formula is ultra-blendable, never patchy – even after hours of wear – and leaves skin hydrated, balanced, and radiant.
6. NARS Laguna Bronzer Powder: Another oldie, but goodie! Nars Laguna bronzer has always been a go to in my kit. It’s an award-winning Bronzer Powder in shimmering shades for a long-wearing, sunkissed glow.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Blush Beauty Light Wand Color Pinkgasm: Liquid blushes, even as a makeup artist, intimidate me a bit. Typically, because if they’re not blended correctly into the foundation, they can start to look streaky! What I love about this beautiful blush is that it’s radiant, glowing, highlighting and has a kiss of rosy pink. Unlike other liquid based blushes I’ve used in the past this doesn’t dry too quickly and really blends into the skin and over a foundation effortlessly. What I love about this blush unlike powder brushes is that it truly gives that natural, glowy, sunkissed look. It gives your cheeks a hydrated, youthful, radiant finish.
8. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand: This is the only liquid-based highlighter/ bronzer that I’m including only because they tend to be a bit hard to blend for those that aren’t used to doing complex makeup looks. This highlighter melts into the skin with time to blend. I love the coloring of this product because it doesn’t’ lend itself to being too metallicly (another issue I have with liquid-based highlighters). Velvety silica has magical, soft-focusing powers, and sensorial oil gives skin a silky-soft feel. Lindera extract magically mimics the effects of light for a youthful glow.
9. Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc: This was one of my favorite products of 2019. This Shimmer Bloc provides a multi-dimensional color similar to Sweetie Pie. If I had to compare the two, Sweetie Pie has more of a matte look, whereas the Shimmer Bloc has more of a glowy/ shimmery appearance. I’ve been grabbing the Shimmer Bloc most days because in the winter, I just need a little more glow… and most days, I wear a medium coverage foundation – so the shimmer locks in youthful radiance. It’s super soft, applies effortlessly, and because it brightens the cheeks, you’ll notice how that will play off your eyes to. It contains light-reflecting properties that illuminate the skin, and I promise this one will not leave you looking metallic at all. I can’t do the metallic, highlighter look.
10. Charlotte Tilbury Chic to Chic Blush: You all know how in love I am with Charlotte Tilbury. Her blushes are another item that do not disappoint! My favorite color is “Love Glow.” Richly pigmented for long-lasting wear, Charlotte Tilbury’s two-step application blush will brighten any complexion. The shades are buildable so you can adjust the color suit your look. The formula is blendable and colors are uniform. Swish the outer shade across cheekbones to sculpt, then dab the inner color on the apples of your cheeks for a pretty, youthful glow.
11. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick: This has been around for years, and I always go back to it! It’s a highlighter that delivers a soft-focus that lights and provides a flattering combination of blush, bronzer and highlighting shades.
12. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Collection Luminous Flush: Another favorite and staple in my kit. This might go down as my all time favorite blush – ever! The color I own is “Luminous Flush”, which is a champagne rose blush fused with luminous light to evoke a candlelit glimmer.
13. Smashbox Cali Contour Palette: I know palettes can be intimidating, but I promise you’ll use every single shade in this palette. If you’ve been around for a while, then you’ve heard me rave about this product. It’s an easy-to-use, six-well contour kit with pigment-packed, blendable highlighter, bronzer, and blush powders. I love the two pearlescent highlighters, and I typically blend them and then apply. I’ll also use the lighter color around my lips and down the center of the nose. The matte blush is gorgeous and doesn’t go-to pink or beach… it’s a true, skin kissed blush!
14. Too Faced Natural Face Palette: My love for Too Faced products runs deep, so I had to include several. They perform, the packaging is beautiful and the products last! This is a face palette made to luminize, bronze, and add the perfect pinky flush. This is one palette that you’ll be able to use all year round – and effortlessly. This has a velvety-soft formula and is infused with hydrating coconut butter and includes multidimensional shades that can be worn all over the face to take your natural beauty game to the next level.
15. Finty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter: I purchased this highlighter back in 2017! It’s a long-wearing highlighter in a duo form for all skin tones. It’s a cream-powder (more on the powdery side and I apply with a highlighter brush). The bendability of this highlighter is pretty impressive – I cannot stand the look of chalky highlighters that sit on top of the surface of the skin and look thick and fake. I love when they melt into the cheeks, providing a reflective, lifted, glow!
16. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze + Glow Duo: I absolutely love this product. It’s pricer, but if you’re looking for a bronzer that isn’t too shiny this is for you! I hate the products that have too much luster and glow that cling to those fine lines, this is not one of them! It’s the most flattering bronzer/ highlighter I’ve ever used and great for maturing skin types as it doesn’t get too shimmery/ metallically.
17. YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick: This is my favorite lipstick splurge, and I fell deeply in love with YSL lipsticks last year. If you’re ever feeling down on yourself, splurge on one of these, and I swear it will give you the little bit of love you’ve been missing! I’m OBSESSED. This is an oil-in-a-stick, medium-coverage lipstick with high-performance color and irreverent shine while it conditions the lips. It is packed full of hydrating ingredients and 65% oils that create a pop of color while hydrating the lips. Colors Smoking Plum and Nude Lavalliere are my two favorites.
18. Tarte Quench Lip Rescue Balm: Y’all know me by now and know this is a staple in my kit. Easy to wear and truly a product that will take you from the soccer fields to a dinner meeting. They’re moisturizing lip balms in an array of sheer color shades – very sheer in color. My favorite colors are Berry, Rose and Cherry.
19. Tarte Color Splash Lipstick: If you’re on the hunt for a matte lipstick, but don’t want to make the commitment to something too drying, this one is for you! It’s a demi matte finish with the power to stay put for hours! Packed full of intense pigment with smooth conditioners for hydration and it stays in place without bleeding! This lipstick is formulated with antioxidant-rich marine plant extracts to help make lips look firmer, fuller, and smoother. I’ve been sharing color Salt Lyfe lately. One of my favorite colors.
20. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick: I’ve worn this lipstick for years and it’s another staple in my professional makeup kit. The Vice lipstick collection comes in 6 different finishes and they all sit beautifully on the lips. My favorite color in the collection is Backtalk.
21. Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Pillow Talk Lipstick: I’ve shared Charlotte Tilbury’s Matte Revolution Lipstick for awhile now, but Charlotte Tilbury just recently released a new Pillow Talk (iconic color) shades. One is in color, “Pillow Talk,” which is a nude pink and the other is in color, “Pillow Talk Medium” a warm berry pink! They’re both gorgeous and provide your lips with that sought after matte finish without drying out your lips! This collection features her 3D pigments which help to make the lips appear a little wider and fuller. It’s enriched with orchid extract to really help to protect and soothe the lips which is why I like this matte lipstick – as you know, I don’t like a lot of matte lipsticks. Aside from her Pillow Talk shades, she has 12 color ways within the collection!
1. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadow: I love these shadow sticks and I’ve been sharing them for some time. I did a tutorial a few months back demonstrating how I quickly blend out a smoky eye using color Amethyst. This is just great for those who are in a hurry, who don’t like to take the time or have the skill set yet to blend out. Quick and easy. It’s also extremely long-wearing and can be used for liner, shadow and highlight.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow: This is a great long-lasting cream eyeshadow that features an easy, non-creasing formula. The best part of this product is that you don’t need to use a primer on your eye as well and you can blend into powder shadows! Super easy to blend and the soft-focus pigments blur lines and imperfections for a visibly youthful finish. I have color “Marie Antoinette”
3. Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow: This is similar to the Charlotte Tilbury listed above, but with a shimmery finish. It’s a weightless, micro-shimmer (meaning the shimmery particles are super small – much smaller than the Stila in #14) and infused with light-reflecting pearls to create high-impact, sparkling eyes. These colors are buildable and very blendable. Easy to use and they can also blend into powder-based shadows. I have color “Reflect”, but will be purchasing the olive green color, “Vivid”.
4. Tarte In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette: I’ve talked about this beauty for years too! Still a favorite of mine! It’s an eyeshadow palette with 12 matte and microshimmer shades that are sure to become your everyday basics. Universally flattering, warm-toned lid, crease, and liner shades infused with Amazonian clay for smooth blending and intense payoff without chalkiness.
5. Fenty Snap Shadows Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette: I have to say, Fenty is one brand that I will be playing around a lot more within 2020. Over the holidays, I was in Sephora when I discovered her latest shadow palette collection, Snap Shadows Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palette. They’re portable mini (I wish that they didn’t categorize this as “mini” because the actual shadows are as large as the Anasteasia squares within their standard size palettes – so pretty decent size) eyeshadow palette of six shades in a range of matte to shimmer finishes. You can use each palette solo (as shown in my pictures) or snap any two palettes together for your own custom combo.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette – Pillow Talk Collection: This is a luxe palette. I probably wouldn’t normally spend $53 on a palette of this size, and then I did… and, well – I love it! I’ve had it for awhile and love the versatile looks you can create. Works well between seasons and you can easily take this palette from day to night. It’s non-creasing and has a buildable color.
7. Anastasia Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette: This looks more intimidating online than it really is in person. It’s a beautiful day to night palette with mattes and shimmery finish. They blend like butter – no really! They’re so velvety! A little fall out with this palette, so I recommend doing your eyes before your face. A little bit of each shade goes a long way, and the pay off is just amazing! I’m so excited about this palette as we move into the fall!
8. Dior Backstage Eyeshadow Palette: I went to NYC in February and trained alongside of Dior Backstage and it was amazing! I learned SO much from products to techniques and left with this eyeshadow palette and I’ve been using it since! I went with the “Cool Neutrals” color way – but I wanted all of them. I decided this would be a beautiful palette to move into the spring/ summer months with. This palette is unique because it comes with a primer (top left corner) so it’s truly an all-in-one eyeshadow palette. I’ve never been a huge Dior product person, but I will say – I was blown away after training with the brand and this is one shadow palette that I love! Love the mix of shimmery and matte shades. And each palette available either has rosy hues with cool undertones, brown neutrals with warm undertones, fiery neutrals in amber tones, and luminous neutrals in rosewood tone.
9. Too Faced Natural Eyes Eyeshadow Palette: This goes down as my ALL TIME FAVORITE eyeshadow palette. I use this almost every single day! Easy to use for an everyday eye that can be played up to a deep and dramatic evening eye.
10. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel: Nothing holds my wiry brows in place more than this brow gel. You can wear this alone or overtop pencils or powders. It’s the best for keeping brows in place.
11. Anastasia Brow Wiz: This has been another that I’ve used for years. It’s an ultra-slim, retractable pencil for precise detailing and creating hair-like strokes.
12. Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill: I had to include this one because it’s SO easy and effective. Seriously, probably the most easy to use brow pencil – hence the name “Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill”. It’s a foolproof brow pencil with a custom tip that instantly shapes, defines, and fills in brows.
13. Sephora False Eyelashes: These are great lashes by Sephora and only $10. I’ve only used the Fringe, which is full volume, wispy with added thickness at outer corners. They have several styles available.
14. Sephora Eyes: Uncomplicated Brush Set: Another brush set that I’ve shared for years. It’s easy and straight to the point and comes with a pouch (not pictured) to store your brushes in. Here’s what it comes with: Allover eyeshadow brush, Small shadow brush, Crease brush, Shader brush, and Angled liner brush.
15. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: Another mascara that I think is great if you’re looking to build volume and intensity. It’s a volumizing mascara with an hourglass-shaped brush that separates, coats, and curls each lash to voluptuous perfection.
16. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara: Still using and loving the same mascara and BELIEVE ME, I try new mascaras all the time, but always come back to this one. Nothing truly lengthens my lashes like this one.
17. ILIA Limitless Lash Mascara: Blown away by this mascara! It’s a clean beauty find too. This mascara is adds both volume and length. I’ve been asked for years to source my favorite clean mascara and this is it! It’s pretty much an exact dupe (almost) to Roller Lash.
UNDER EYE SETTING POWDER
18. Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder for Under Eyes: I don’t use this on myself, but I have it in my kit and use it on clients. I’m honestly just too lazy in the mornings and use my setting powder. This is a transparent, weightless powder to set under-eye concealer, brighten dark circles, and diminish the look of fine lines. It really does work and if you’re one who requires an under eye setting powder, this is my favorite on the market.
19. Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner: This is the same liner as #24 – I’m just showing the two colors that I own, color “Olive”. This is almost an exact dupe to the Stila Waterproof Smudge liner (in my opinion) that I always speak about and only $13. SO MANY COLORS and it really just stays in place. The creamy texture allows you to buff it into the lash line. This was a recommendation from Things I Bought and Liked and it’s pretty amazing!
20. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil: I demonstrated (saved on my Instagram highlight how to use this color. I also own black. This is probably one of my very first “waterproof” that I purchased that worked as “waterproof” years ago. It’s cushiony and creamy to apply and probably one of the most natural eyeliners to smudge, blend out for that smoky look. It remains in that soft condition while you work into the skin for about 30 seconds. There’s no other liner on the market with the colors that Urban Decay 24/7 offers – the array of colors is unreal! Highly recommended!
21. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner: An intensely pigmented liner with the precision of a liquid and the ease of a gel, for creating a range of eye looks that wear for up to 12 hours. I love to apply this liner with a slanted brush – this one works great and it’s $16.
22. Sephora Pro Eyeliner Brush #22: This is the brush that I would recommend using with the gel liner (above).
23. Benefit Water Liner Waterproof: I shared this eyeliner back in January of 2019 and I love it. It’s the eyeliner that I use when I create any sort of cat-eye or winged eyeliner. It’s a matte liquid eyeliner that glides on smooth and precise line – perfect for creating any look, from a thin line to a dramatic cat eye
24. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil: This is probably one of my very first “waterproof” that I purchased that worked as “waterproof” years ago. It’s cushiony and creamy to apply and probably one of the most natural eyeliners to smudge, blend out for that smoky look. It remains in that soft condition while you work into the skin for about 30 seconds. There’s no other liner on the market with the colors that Urban Decay 24/7 offers – the array of colors is unreal! Highly recommended!
1. Fresh Rose Mask: It’s been a staple for years. It’s two-step mask that delivers continuous hydration overnight for supple, dewy skin by drenching your face with moisture and then locking it in. I wear this every morning for 5 minutes – it’s the first thing I do when I get out of bed.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Clay Mask: This award-winning, nutrient-rich mask makes skin baby soft in as little as 10 minutes. It instantly moisturizes and tightens pores, leaving you with a dewy, glowing complexion. Spanish clay absorbs oil and draws out impurities without drying the skin, essential oils hydrate skin and delay signs of aging, and charlotte’s patented BioNymph peptide complex supports collagen and elasticity. It’s one that will take you from zero to hero! *Leave on for 10 minutes.
3. Summer Friday Jet Lag Mask: I sleep in this mask. I’ll apply all of my serums, then lotions, eye creams and then I’ll finish with this mask to sleep in. This is perfect for dry/ dehydrated skin. It’s an amazing hydrating cream face mask featuring proven, skin-loving ingredients that deliver rich hydration and a radiant complexion. I love slathering my face in this at night.
4. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: I use the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask at night before I go to bed and in the morning with my skincare. It has completely restored my dry, flaky lips. It’s a softening balm texture that closely adheres to lips for quick absorption. Enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants. It boasts hyaluronic acid and minerals to form a protective film over the lips to lock in moisture and active ingredients. A generous layer of this soothing mask at bedtime helps reduce flakiness so you can wake up to lips that feel refreshed, supple, and soft to the touch.
SKIN + BODY
5. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Cream: I’m still on my first tub of this product – a little goes a long way and the tub is relativity huge for the price. It sits beautifully under makeup and concealer. It’s an anti-aging eye cream, featuring ingredients to revitalize, reinvigorate, and protect against aging—reducing the appearance of wrinkles while brightening dark circles.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream: I’m on my second jar of this product and I love it! I have combo skin and breakout easy… This is a highly moisturizing cream with patented hydrating and youth-boosting ingredients that lift and transform the look of tired skin. Perfect for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin types. Hyaluronic Acid: Moisturizes skin. Rosehip Oil, Camellia Oil, and Antioxidant Vitamin E: Hydrate and promote youthful-looking skin. BioNymph Peptide Complex: Multitasking ingredient to diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
6. Sunday Riley Good Genes All In One Lactic Acid Treatment: This is another one that I’ve been waiting to use my 20% off on since it’s a bit pricy. I have not used this product, but in the research I’ve done it seems wonderful and there are so many good reviews. Go read the reviews on the Sephora and Sunday Riley website if you’re interested. It’s an all-in-one AHA treatment, powered by lactic acid, that clarifies, smooths, and retexturizes the appearance of skin. Great for normal, dry, combination, and oily skin type for people who are concerned with fine lines and wrinkles, pores, dark spots. Purified Lactic Acid: Hydrates and exfoliates the surface layers of the skin, revealing a more clarified, fresher, smoother, younger-looking complexion. Licorice and Lemongrass: Brighten the appearance of dark spots and discolorations. Prickly Pear Extract: Soothes the appearance of surface redness, while supporting a calmer, more even-toned complexion.
8. Dermalogica Precleanse Cleansing Oil: I’ve talked about this a lot over the years. I can’t use drugstore makeup removers, my eyes and skin – too sensitive. While this is an oil based makeup remover, it’s the ONLY makeup remover that is gentle on my skin and doesn’t break me out! A little goes a long way – I use one pump in my dry hands and on my dry skin. Then I follow with my face wash. It’s a deep-cleansing vegan oil that helps remove makeup and impurities from skin. Main ingredients include: Vitamin E: Nourishes and protects skin from damage. Rice Bran: Gently exfoliates. Rosemary: Protects skin from damage.
9. Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse SPF 50: I love this mousse sunscreen for the body by Supergoop! We’ve been living outside lately and this is what I’ve been coating my body with for walks or just playing outdoors. I used this last year as well. It’s super-lightweight, hydrating mousse makes protecting your skin from the sun’s harmful rays easy and fun. With broad-spectrum SPF 50, this new mousse is formulated with a complex blend of natural oils that act as a daily moisturizer and sun protection in one. This water-resistant formula absorbs quickly into skin and is ideal for all skin types.
10. Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: I was given a sample of this product last year and fell in love with it and I’ve been using it consistently since last summer. It’s a fast-absorbing body cream that helps tighten and smooth the look of skin.
11. Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil: I’m on my forth bottle of this product – been using since last September ! I’ve always used a hair oil, but this is much different than what I’ve used in the past. It’s highly concentrated, lightweight, reparative styling oil, and it’s not sticky (it will not weigh your hair down!) This oil tames any flyaways, frizz, protects color-treated hair, and provides heat protection (heat protection up to 450°F/ 230°C). It does not leave behind a residue, and it instantly restores the shine and softness. It works beautifully on baby hair and coarse, color-treated hair. Olaplex No. 7 will increase hydration in all hair types without weighing the hair down or leaving it oily.
12. Reverie Cake Restorative Scalp Tonic: Over the past year I’ve tried to do a little bit of everything to restart hair growth. This is a restorative scalp tonic that promotes hair growth, balances the scalp’s pH, hydrates, and revitalizes. It Delays aging of hair follicles and supports growth, restores balance, hydrates, and soothes the scalp, protects scalp against skin damage and environmental stressors. This leave-in treatment, suitable for all hair types, is powered by active ingredients such as Swiss apple stem cells that have been shown to delay the aging of hair follicles and hydrolyzed protein from the sweet white lupine plant, which has a restructuring and regenerating effect. A blend of rosemary and rose hydrosols combined with eight essential oils – including frankincense, sandalwood, and ylang yang – complete this intensely hydrating formula.
13. Olaplex No. 3 Hair Perfector: I use this leave-in concentrated treatment once a week – sometimes I even sleep in it. It’s a treatment strengthens the hair from within, reducing breakage and improving its look and feel. I have bleached and damaged hair and this has really helped to restore my ends.
14. Olaplex No.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo: I’ve talked about this shampoo, conditioner and treatment system for over a year and I love rotating this with Living Proof’s shampoo and conditioner. It’s a highly moisturizing, reparative shampoo that leaves hair easy to manage, shiny, and healthier with each use. This shampoo repairs and protects hair from everyday stresses—including damaged hair, split ends, and frizz—by re-linking broken bonds. No.4 is color-safe and proven to reduce breakage and strengthen all types of hair.
15. Olaplex No.5 Bond Maintenance Conditioner: A highly-moisturizing, reparative conditioner that protects and repairs damaged hair, split ends, and frizz by re-linking broken bonds. Repairs hair and maintains bonds within the hair, adds shine and strengthens. It’s for all hair types and leaves hair easy to manage, shiny, and healthier with each use. It is color-safe, leaves hair stronger than ever, and benefits all hair types and textures.
16. Quai Leave In Conditioner: Are you sick of me talking about this product yet! It’s the best leave in conditioner I’ve ever used and trust me when I say a little bit goes a long way! The smell is like no other! OMG it smells SO GOOD! It’s a multitasking leave in hair mist with thermal protection to reduce frizz and flyaways for perfectly smooth, silky hair. Great for straight, wavy, curly, coiled and tightly coiled hair.
17. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Triple Detox Shampoo: I just did a full post on this detox shampoo. I love it! It’s a non-stripping shampoo that gently removes buildup from product, pollution, and hard water. Great for straight, wavy, curly, and coils hair. This Detox Shampoo uses a chelating agent that helps remove hard water mineral buildup, an anionic polymer that helps remove product buildup, and a gentle surfactant that helps remove pollution particle buildup. Activated charcoal absorbs oil from scalp and hair, while the scalp moisturizing and soothing complex with witch hazel helps moisturize the scalp.
18. Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast: I love the Living Proof products and this full dry volume blast has really helped give me a boost of oomph. It’s great for all hair types and a styling spray that creates instant volume and texture for big, lasting results on dry hair.
19. Living Proof Dry Shampoo: Another favorite that I’ve been using for some time now too. I love this dry shampoo as it does not dry out my hair (roots or ends). Fast-absorbing powder and triple-action cleaning technology soak up oil and sweat and leave your hair and roots clean.
20. Supergoop Poof Mineral Part and Scalp Powder SPF45: I’m been using this product on the kiddos for the past month. It’s a spray powder that goes into the scalp and part line. My kiddos are super fair and their little scalps alway burn or they look so oily from all the sunscreen I apply on their head. This has left their scalps clean (no oils) and zero burns. It’s a mineral SPF 45 powder spray that helps you protect your exposed scalp.
21. T3 Volume Round Brush: This is the exact brush that I use to dry my hair and build volume.
22. T3 Single Pass Curling Iron 1.25″: I have this curling iron as well and use it on most clients. A curling iron enhanced with digital technology and tourmaline plus ceramic for shiny, long-lasting curls in just one pass.
23. T3 Bodywaver: This is what I use 99.9% of the time on my hair. It just gives you the best, big, beach waves. It creates volume and gives you a smoothed, blowout look.
Thank you to Sephora or partnering on this post and thank you all for supporting my blog. All products, content, ideas, purchases and reviews are of my own. Although, this post was a partnership, I was given the freedom to share the products that fit my brand and ones that I support and perform.
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and everyone of you. Xo.