I went in person and swatched and reviewed all of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale beauty items, and I’ve compiled what I think is worth the purchase (splurge!). What I love most about the sale this year is that all of the beauty products are products you’ll actually use! I hate making a purchase on bundled beauty packages, and one of the products is so far fetched that I’ll never be able to use it! I think Nordstrom did a great job working with these makeup brands to bring you quality products at a good price point and everything is so useable! Many of these items you’ve seen me talk about in the past!
Anyways, these are all of my favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I’ve gone into detail to explain each product.
- Too Faced Hydration Set $42: This is a trio of skin-revivers with coconut water that work together to boost radiance, promote elasticity and help hydrate skin. PRIMER: The primer hydrates, smooths and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy looking finish without looking oily. SETTING SPRAY: A weightless 3-in-1 coconut water-infused mist that primes, sets and refreshes makeup while keeping skin hydrated. SERUM: The serum is a new product that I have used, but I tried it on while in Nordstrom – it’s a super-charged replenishing serum packed with ultra-nourishing ingredients, like vitamin B5, yogurt probiotics, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidant-rich exotic dragon fruit, that work to improve skin texture and moisture levels instantly for the ultimate lit-from-within glow.
- Face Brush Set $35: I always include the Classic Face Set by Luxie in my posts. This is a great deal! It’s a synthetic-bristle brush set featuring everything you need to help you achieve an everyday look. If you break it down you’re paying $8.75 per brush. Snag this if you’re in need of new brushes.
- Bobbi Brown Instant Glow & Lip Highlighter Set $35: Another one that I love and played around with and I have the this highlighter, but in the larger size. This is a petite version of Bobbi Brown’s best-selling highlighting powder, high shimmer lip gloss and brush to apply it with.
- Chloé Perfume $130: This is my all time favorite perfume and one that I wear almost every single day!
- Laura Mercier Effortless Lip Duo$35: This comes in two different shades, but I fell in love with the “Nude” color. These items are both full size and normally the lipstick is $32 alone, but in this set you’ll get the full size lipstick and full size lipliner for $35, which is a great price for a higher end makeup line. The lipstick is a weightless, high-impact, statement-making lipstick with a satin finish.
- Yves Saint Laurent Balm & Care Lip Duo $45: EEEEKKK! This is one that I’m probably most excited for because I LOVE YSL lip balms. You get two full-size lip products that deeply moisturize and protect lips while giving perfect sheer but buildable color. Normally one lip balm is $34 and with this duo you get two for $45.
- MAC Up Close and Personal Lip Kit $36.50: Both color ways are beautiful and I’ve used both! This is a trio of lip colors all packaged together in a special metallic rose-goldtone kit. The finish of the lipstick is a creamy, satin finish.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo $35: This is a no brainer! One of my favorite brow pencils in 4 different color ways that you can select from. Brow Wiz has always been one of my go to brow pencils for so many years. It’s an ultraslim, retractable pencil for precise detailing and creating hair-like strokes on your brows. It features a spoolie brush on one end to help blend your brows for a natural look. Clear Brow Gel is a universal clear top coat with flexible hold for brows that stay put. It can be used on all hair colors and it won’t flake.
- T3 Single Pass 1.25 Inch Curling Iron $107: This is the exact curling iron I have (but in color white) and I love it. Use it eery single day. This curling iron creates long-lasting, polished curls with ease in just one pass. It’s enhanced with Digital T3 SinglePass technology, which heats up fast and ensures even, consistent heating along the T3 Tourmaline + ceramic barrel as you style for frizz-free, polished curls. A smart microchip continually monitors and adjusts power to minimize heat fluctuations and maintain consistent temperature.
- Supergoop! Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF50 $28: Another one that I’m so excited about because you all know my love for some Supergoop! and especially THIS product. It’s been my go to setting spray for years. I love this stuff because once you apply your makeup you’ll spray this mist all over to set / lock in your makeup. It helps to balance the skin, the rosemary will help reduce the appearance of any redness, controls oils and I love that it keeps your makeup from looking cakey. Then throughout the day for a refresh – again, helping your skin from looking oily, cakey, etc. I always have the smaller size in my purse for a mid-day refresh.
- Living Proof Full Hair Heroes Full Size Set $55: Another product I’ve talked about for some time. I love the Living Proof haircare line. This is a set of three bestsellers by Living proof to cleanse, condition and style, all while turning up the volume of your hair. I’m in love with the Full Dry Volume Blast, which is a styling spray that creates instant volume and texture for big, lasting results on dry hair.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Full Size Lip Kit $60: Whew! Another favorite and as you all know, I love the color Pillow Talk from Charlotte Tilbury. It’s the PERFECT rose-nude! It’s stunning and her products are some of my favorites. All of these products are full size too! Lip Cheat Lip Liner is a waterproof, velvety formula that is the backstage beauty secret for reshaping, resizing and redefining the look of your lips. Matte Revolution Lipstick enhances the natural shade of your lips for a softer, smoother and more youthful-looking finish. Lip Lustre creates the illusion of a three-dimensional, voluptuous pout.
- NARS Face Palette $42: I have this palette (2018’s), but last years model! I’ve used it in a few of my videos! I always say that when NARS features this trio SCOOP it up because when it’s gone they won’t reproduce until the following year. It’s great because you get a highlighting powder, blush and their #1 seller, Laguna bronzer.
- Fresh Rose Hydration Rush Ritual Set $69: Another product I’ve shared for years – my love for the Fresh Rose line and mask! This set includes: Soy Face Cleanser, Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner, Rose Face Mask, Rose Deep Hydration Cream, Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15. oy Face Cleanser is an extra-gentle, multitasking gel formula that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping the skin of essential moisture. Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner is a skin-softening formula that gently cleanses and removes residual impurities while refining the appearance of pores for a healthy-looking complexion. Rose Face Mask hydrates and tones the complexion to restore radiance and suppleness. Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream is a lightweight formula that uses time-release technology to deliver intense moisture to skin. Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 is a tinted lip treatment that moisturizes, protects and smoothes the lips with an exclusive blend of moisture-preserving sugar, nourishing precious oils, antioxidant-rich polyphenols and essential SPF protection with a sheer tint.
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow and Face Palette $85: The price seems steep, BUT you get so much included so for $85 and a higher-end brand of makeup you’re getting quality products. This palette has EVERYTHING for the entire face and eyes. You have all of your shadows and powder based liners, matte bronzer, blush and highlighter and the colors are beautiful! There’s not one color in this palette that you won’t use.
- Supergoop! SPF50 Antioxidant Infused Sunscreen Mist Trio $38: This is the body sunscreen that I use and I can’t rave about it enough. You get 3 for $38 – one bottle is normally $19. This is a water-resistant formula that uses 35% less alcohol content than other leading sunscreen sprays. It’s formulated with vitamin C, which penetrates skin and revitalizes its appearance for a more radiant complexion, while fighting free-radical damage, too, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, protected and healthy. The sunscreen also features a natural, light and fresh scent and is housed in a bottle with a twist-lock closure. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and every 2 hours when exposed to sunlight. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- Luxie The Classic Eye Set $30: Another great brush package with brushes you’ll actually use and preform well.
- NARS Hot Tropic Lip Gloss Set $39: I purchased this set and I’m excited about it – all colors are beautiful on! These glosses cover your lips in shine and stunning color with a nourishing, smooth formula that lasts.
- Yves Saint Laurent Pink Lip Trio $60: My love for YSL lippies is something serious! This is a trio of Yves Saint Laurent’s favorite shades of pink for the season, in easy to wear, lightweight lip colors. Naturally shimmery without feeling sticky, dress your lips in Glaze & Gloss in shade 3, a beigey pink, and shade 4, a soft raspberry.
- Supergoop! Forever Young Hand Cream with Sea Buckhorn SPF40 $30: I recently shared this hand cream and it’s become my go to becuase of the SPF40! It’s easily absorbed into skin and nourishes with powerful antioxidants and natural oils without being sticky. The trio includes Forever Young Hand Cream with sea buckthorn SPF 40 and two travel-size Forever Young Hand Cream.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Deluxe Trio $89: I’ve shared my love for this line in the past as well and still my favorite dry shampoo to date! This trio includes the Perfect hair Day favorites, including the revolutionary shampoo and conditioner (super-sized bottles) and dry shampoo. Jumbo-size Perfect hair Day Shampoo (24 oz. bottle with pump): a shampoo that helps deliver beautiful, healthy-looking hair while helping it feel cleaner, longer. Jumbo-size Perfect hair Day Conditioner (24 oz. bottle with pump): a weightless conditioner that helps deliver beautiful, healthy hair by improving its appearance over time. Perfect hair Day Dry Shampoo: a dry shampoo that actually cleans hair, eliminating oil, sweat and odor, with time-released fragrances to keep hair smelling fresh.
- NARS Afterglow Mini Lip Balm Duo $22: I’ve shared these in the past as well this is a mini pair of Afterglow Lip Balms in cult-favorite shade Orgasm and the new shade Hidden Pleasure. Afterglow is a hydrating balm infused with a blend of antioxidants to nourish and protect lips while delivering a hint of shine and a smoothing sensation. The balm is formulated with a Monoï Hydrating Complex for smooth, supple comfort, and is infused with a blend of antioxidants to help protect lips, too.
- Dior Addicted to Glow Light Glow Lip Set $70: Another splurge item, but these are beautiful and I love the little bag too! This set includes 2 full size products and a mini size lipstick as well! Addict Lip Glow Color Reviving Lip Balm is a must-have balm that enhances the natural color of your lips and moisturizes and nourishes all day long. Addict Lacquer Stick is the next generation of lipstick, in an addictive hybrid that’s half high-shine lacquer, half lip-loving lipstick and all effortless chic. Addict Lip Maximizer is a signature lip plumping gloss that provides plumping lip care for absolute comfort, shine and a volume-maximizing effect.
- Laura Mercier Face Palette $52: This is so beautiful and it’s a full face palette with 2 two blush colors, 2 bronzers and 2 highlighters.
- Stila Eyeliner and Liquid Eyeshadow Set $20: You know how much I love this Glitter and Glow and the waterproof liquid eyeliner and you get both for $20!
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and every one of you. Xo.