A couple of months ago, I took a friend/ bride shopping for the perfect lipstick color, and I shared the process on Instagram stories. Those few video clips opened up this blog post as I discovered several of you need help finding that perfect Summery Nude Pink Lipstick. I like to consider myself a lipstick connoisseur (but I’m mostly not kidding, lol). I’m SO PICKY when it comes to what I wear on my lips, and if there’s one thing I cannot stand, it’s the residue that lipsticks leave behind, and half the time, you don’t even know because you’re not looking in the mirror 24/7. Anyways, I take pride in finding the perfect lipstick, and I’m excited to share some beautiful, subtle, nude-pinky shades with you all, and they can all be found at Sephora. I wanted to include various price points so these all range from $13-38.
*this post is in collaboration with Sephora and they’ve allowed me the freedom to share products and a topic of my choice.*
LIP TINTS | LIP BALMS | LIP OILS
1. LIP OIL | Nars Orgasm Oil-Infused Lip Tint $26: This is a beautiful, gel-oil texture that glides on effortlessly with a non-greasy/ non-sticky feel. It’s infused with raspberry seed oil and pomegranate extra which hydrate and protect the lips. Vitamin A and E will nourish the lips and keep them looking full and hydrated. I’m personally not a fan of dry looking lips. The color is subtle with a hint of a pink shimmer – you can also wear this over or under other lipsticks. I love the color payoff from matte lipsticks; however, they can be a bit dry and brittle on my lips – if I add this before or after it really breaks up the heaviness of a matte lipstick.
2. BALM | Fenty Beauty Pro Kiss’r Luscious Lip Balm $18: Packed full of moisturizing ingredients, this is a creamy lip balm that softens the lips with a slight tint leaving them non-tacky. Feels more like butter than sticky – which I can appreciate (it’s made with shea and mango seed butter). I love the hint of color for daily wear.
3. PLUMPER | Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath Gloss $35: This is the secret sauce I’ve posted several times in 2019. You all know I love a good lip plumper and if you’ve started to lose volume in your lips or just like a fuller pout you’ll love this product. This one is different because it’s enriched with skincare ingredients that help define a plumper pout. It’s a high-shine gloss that delivers so much moisture into those lips. Love this because of the hydration without all of the stickiness. Coconut Oil nourishes and softens your lips. The Marine Collagen moisturizes and creates a plumping effect by hydrating your lips and giving the appearance of smoothing out lines. The mustard sprout extract helps to hydrate and enhance lip volume, defining the contours of your lips and creating a fuller, firmer-looking appearance. It’s a sheer, dusty rose color – so soft and comfortable to wear every single day! It’s like luxury in a bottle too – it’s just too pretty!
4. Too Faced Natural Nudes Lipstick (color: Pout About It) $22: I use a lot of these on my brides, and I have to tell you, I haven’t been disappointed with any of the colors. They’re all gorgeous! My favorite and go it is, “Pout About It”! What I love about these, is that I STRUGGLE to find a nude (like a GOOD nude) that isn’t matte! In this collection, there are ten creamy nude lipsticks. They’re cocoa butter infused which makes them comfortable to wear. Highlighly pigmented, which is hard to find in a nude unless it’s matte. They all have an intense color payoff, but again, incredibly hydrating and balmy in texture. Can’t recommend these enough! I feel like they’re a hidden secret!
5. Sephora Rouge Lacquer Lipstick (color: Rise Above)$13: This is a new product I picked up a few weeks ago when I was reviewing all of my lipstick selections for my brides. I wanted an option that wouldn’t break the bank, but perform! This is a gorgeous high-shine, super pigmented “lacquer” (as Sephora refers to it) lipstick with a balm-like texture (you all know by now I love my balms). It’s extremely silky in texture and literally melts into the lips. It doesn’t get caky, or dry, or flaky throughout the day. It’s packed full of shae and mango butter (for hydration), Vitamin E (antioxidants, which help protect the lips) and oil which helps to add additional moisture. Plus it’s $13 – you can’t beat that.
6. YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-In-Stick Lipstick (color: Pink Blossom) $38: This is my favorite lipstick splurge, and I fell deeply in love with YSL lipsticks last year. If you’re ever feeling down on yourself, splurge on one of these, and I swear it will give you the little bit of love you’ve been missing! I’m OBSESSED. This is an oil-in-a-stick, medium-coverage lipstick with high-performance color and irreverent shine while it conditions the lips. It is packed full of hydrating ingredients and 65% oils that create a pop of color while hydrating the lips. Again, a fair amount of color without that caky, dry, flaky residue!
7. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (color: Mauve Matte – matte finish) $21: There’s a reason why this lipstick has been on the market for ages – it’s SO good! This line has two options a cream and matte finish. However, the matte finish doesn’t go extremely dry like most. They both glide effortlessly with a high-pigmented payoff. The satin-smooth creams soften and protect lips with shea butter, and vitamins C and E. The silky, vitamin-fortified mattes stay put without drying out or settling unevenly on the lips.
8. Tarte Color Splash Lipstick (color: Salt Lyfe) $21: If you’re on the hunt for a matte lipstick, but don’t want to make the commitment to something too drying, this one is for you! It’s a demi matte finish with the power to stay put for hours! Packed full of intense pigment with smooth conditioners for hydration and it stays in place without bleeding! This lipstick is formulated with antioxidant-rich marine plant extracts to help make lips look firmer, fuller, and smoother.
9. Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick (color: Pretty Social – cream based finish) $21: There’s a reason why this lipstick has been on the market for ages – it’s SO good! This line has two options a cream and matte finish. However, the matte finish doesn’t go extremely dry like most. They both glide effortlessly with a high-pigmented payoff. The satin-smooth creams soften and protect lips with shea butter, and vitamins C and E. The silky, vitamin-fortified mattes stay put without drying out or settling unevenly on the lips.
SHOP THE PERFECT NUDE PINK COLORS
BECOME A SEPHORA BEAUTY INSIDER
If you’re not already a Sephora Beauty Insider member, sign up (it’s free) and you’ll instantly qualify to shop the events (and you’ll save money) when the events are active a couple of times a year. Plus you can cash in your points you earn!
NEW PRODUCT CRUSH
This is a mystery product that was released at the end of May! There was a lot of hype around the product because it’s essentially a spray powder and perfect for gals who have oily skin, enlarged pores, live in a hot climate, etc. (I wouldn’t recommend this to ladies who have dry skin) and it delivers a beautiful satin finish. It’s an ultra-fine, mattifying, powder-like setting spray all in one. You can wear this as a primer, over a primer or over your makeup. You must (VERY important) shake the product well before applying as the powder formula needs to be activated before it’s released.
It keeps your makeup in place for hours without having to reapply face powder and diminishes shine throughout the day! If you’re oily and have enjoyed Too Faced Peaches and Creme or Urban Decay’s All Nighter you’ll love this one even more! Honestly, this product will mattify your skin without trying it out.
Thank you to Sephora or partnering on this post and thank you all for supporting my blog. All products, content, ideas, purchases and reviews are of my own. Although, this post was a partnership, I was given the freedom to share the products that fit my brand and ones that I support and perform.
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and everyone of you. Xo.