At the beginning of the year I took a poll on what everyone wanted to see more of from me, and I received such great feedback and ideas, but the two that stuck with me the most were 1) drugstore/ affordable makeup options and dupes and 2) more makeup items suited for different skin types/ needs (not just mine). So, I’m here with Part 2 of my affordable makeup finds all items have can be found at Walmart too!
You can view my original post here. I wanted to include a few additional makeup items, but hone in on some brushes at such a great price point that perform amazingly.
Hope you enjoy! Xx.
- Milani Baked Blush $6: Another dupe to MAC Mineral Blush in color “Gentle” that I always rave about. This blush is richly pigmented and highly buildable, the beautiful matte and shimmery shades of Milani Baked Blush are the perfect cheeky pop of color for every skin tone. Sunbaked on Italian terracotta tiles, the warm finish adds a radiance that is the very essence of beauty. Shape, contour and highlight your best features. Color: Dolce Pink.
- Maybelline Facestudio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter $7: This highlighter powder drenches skin in a melted metallic finish. The pearl pigments leave a reflective finish for a luminous glow. I have color, “Molten Gold”
- Milani Keep It Full Nourishing Lip Plumper $7: I’ve posted about these many of times in the past. I love them. I don’t think they perform as a lip plumper; however, I do believe they fill over fine lines on the lips! I LOVE the gloss and colors! I have 3 different; Prismatic Peach, Soft Rose and Blush.
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer $6.39: I won’t apply shadow without a primer and let me tell you, this primer is wonderful! This primer applies nude, but dries invisible. It smooths and intensifies eyeshadow for day to night providing lasting, creaseless, smudge-less eyes!
- E.L.F. Dewy Coconut Refreshing Mist $8: A facial mist that can be used before foundation, after foundation or mid-day for a refresh. It’s infused with Coconut Water, Hyaluronic Acid and Argan Oil hydrates and nourishes your skin, leaving a dewy glow. Coconut Water to help hydrate the skin. Hyaluronic Acid, a humectant to help draw moisture into the skin. Argan Oil to nourish and moisturize the skin.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Liner $3.97: This is a GREAT waterproof/ sweatproof eyeliner for pool season! Under $4 too! This eyeliner is longwearing and creamy when you apply. I have a hard time with pencil liners when they’re super dry… they drag/ pull across my eye and tale forever to apply. This one glides on beautifully and so smooth.
- Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer $5.94: This is a dupe that is so similar to Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Away Concealer and NARS Radiant Cream Concealer. It’s oil-free, yet creamy finish just like NARS Radiant Cream with a slight hint of radiance. It’s a natural coverage concealer and super lightweight for the summer.
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion Highlighter $10.95: This is my favorite from this roundup! I am so in love with this product. First off, it comes in four different shades that vary from rosy-golds to deep bronze. The highlighting formula hydrates and luminizes the skin for a fresh, natural glow. Something we all want during the summer months. The highlighting formula is lightweight and delivers an illuminating color tint for healthy, radiant skin. You can wear alone, mix in your moisturizer or foundation, and sweep over makeup.
- Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Liquid Foundation Makeup $9.98: This foundation was the winner of the Allure Best in Beauty Award 2018, and I think it lives up to the hype. This is for you full coverage girls out there who want/ NEED their foundation to last from coffee to cocktails. The saturated color pigments provide an ultra-transforming effect in this long-lasting foundation. It’s full coverage, long wearing, oil-free, and matte for those long days where you need a product that won’t budge or fade throughout the day. Perfect for gals who want a full coverage foundation with oily skin and combination skin.
- Coty Airspun Face Powder $6: A great dupe to Charlotte Tilbury’s loose setting powder and Becca’s Illuminating Light and in my opinion better than Laura Mercier Setting Power which is hard to believe! One of the best setting powders on the market which is crazy to believe because it’s only $6! Truly, blurs imperfections, softens the appearance of fine lines, pores and acne scars. It controls oils like a dream and so finely milled and delivers a flawless filter.
- Neutrogena Glow On Liquid Face Highlighter Supernova $7.37: This is a beautiful liquid highlighter. Made with light-reflecting pearl pigments, the buildable highlighter makeup provides the perfect boost of radiance for a sheer, natral flush of color. The lustrous liquid formula is infused with Vitamin E and can be effortlessly applied to clean skin or layered over makeup, brightening your complexion in an instant.
- Rimmel Magnif’eyes Eyeshadow Palette, Blush $7.73: This gorgeous eyeshadow Palette is a mix of 12 high-shimmer and matte shades, perfect for sculpting, shading and defining. The smooth, blendable formula delivers rich, intense & long-lasting color. This palette is crease-proof, smear-proof & wears all day. I love a bronzed eye in the summer, but I also love a soft, rosy palette too and that’s why I’ve included both.
- E.L.F. Poreless Face Primer $6: I love this primer, and it’s perfect for summertime. We all love that glowy, sunkissed look; however, if I start my day off too dewy, I’ll look like an oily mess by 3 pm. I love this multi-purpose primer that helps prep your skin, so makeup goes on evenly for a long-lasting matte finish. It has a unique formula which helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores, fine lines, and shine also helps minimize redness and unwanted undertones. It’s a weightless, silky formula for all skin types. It’s infused with Tea Tree, and Vitamins A & E to help keep skin looking youthful.
- Milani Baked Bronzer $7-$10: These baked bronzers are a very close comparison to MAC Mineral Skinfinish bronzer in color “Global Glow”. This is such a close dupe. Milani Baked Bronzer is all about a warm, beautiful glow with a delicate shimmer finish and it can be used on the face and body. Colors:
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara $6.29: Here’s a dupe for all of you Better Than Sex mascara lovers/ users out there. I cannot believe this dupe/ comparison! L’Oreal hit the mark here, and it’s a close match. Voluptuous volume and length and the soft wavy bristle brush hold maximum formula for a dramatic volumizing charge. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a full fringe effect. Available in waterproof too!
- 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
- Foundation Brush $6: The E.L.F. brushes are such a great alternative to higher end brushes. This brush provides a seamless coverage with a liquid based foundation. Very similar to Sigma brushes.
- Powder Brush $8: Easy to use blending brush for compact and loose powders.
- Blush Brush $4: A great powder brush that I like to use as my blush brush
- Highlighter Brush $12: I specially use this brush for a highlighter, but you can use this for a powder, blush or any sort of powder application. This brush just provides a light dusting coverage and that’s why I love it for a highlighter.
- Eyeshadow Brush $3: Technically this is a concealer brush, however I use this for the shadow. I use this to pack the shadow above the lash line and above the brow.
- Eyeshadow Blending Brush (for the crease) $3: I can’t believe how well this brush performs. It’s the perfect width/ point for blending the crease.
- Eyeliner Brush $2: Easy to use slanted eyeliner brush for powder and gel eyeliner application.
SHOP THIS POST
Thank you to Walmart for partnering on this post and thank you all for supporting my blog. All products, content, ideas, purchases and reviews are of my own. Although, this post was a partnership, I was given the freedom to share the products that fit my brand, my style and my family.
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and every one of you. Xo.