Not the prettiest board that I’ve put together, but here’s some favorites from Amazon!
A M A Z O N
O C T O B E R F A V O R I T E S
- Assortment of White Pumpkins – Because who doesn’t need 12 white pumpkins to sprinkle around their home for fall?!
- Halloween Skeletons (set of 2) – We have these on our mantle and the kiddos love them!
- Mini Whisks – Recently purchased this pack of four whisks because I like to make my own (simple) salad dressing! Didn’t realize what a difference a small whisk vs. large whisk would make!
- Marble Salt Dish with Brass Spoon – I have something similar to this that always sits next to my stove top with salt.
- Boys and Girls Waterproof Jacket – Just ordered these for the kiddos! SO cute!
- Makeup Brush Organizer – I don’t own this, but I’m thinking I need it! Love the little drawers for beauty blenders.
- Ruffle Eyelet Trim Baby Girl Socks – I love these socks for a little girl!
- Caudalie Lip Conditioner – I’ve talked about this product before! An antioxidant-rich, moisturizing lip conditioner that provides soft lips and lasting comfort.
- Amazon Echo “Alexa” Smart Speaker – I’ve had this for awhile and show the kiddos hovered around our smart speaker all the time on Instagram and often get questions! Here it is! We talk to Alexa all.day.long and constantly have music playing!
- Cashmere Oversized Loose Sweater – Just ordered this sweater and I’m obsessed with the fit! Lots of colors available!
- Buffalo Check Cloth Napkins (set of 6) – Several colors available and perfect for the holidays!
- 10′ Long Coloring Roll for Children – I purchased this back in September and Henry just LOVED coloring with it!
- Acrylic Cosmetic Makeup Organizer – The perfect way to organize your skincare, makeup or jewelry!
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit. Thank you for supporting my blog. Xo.