The Fragrance for All Event at Sephora is here! Save 20% on full sized fragrances (one time offer in-store and online!!) and get free same day delivery using code FRAGRANCE20. This is the first time Sephora has ever offered this option and it will make last minute gift giving a breeze! The perfect opportunity to save on your favorite fragrances for yourself or save on a gift for someone you love!
Sephora is offering Sephora Beauty Insiders Members access to The Fragrance for All Event + Free Same-Day Delivery from December 13-24. In order to save, you must sign up to be a Beauty Insider– this gives you exclusive access to future savings events, too!
If you’ve been following me for a while, you already know I am a very sentimental person. For years I have added new scents to my collection of perfumes for special events and milestones. Certain scents jog my memories of big life events- the scent from my wedding, from the day Henry was born, then Oli, our anniversary, beach trips, etc. Each memory is flooded to my heart and brain when I smell the scent I remember from that day. I hope that my kids will grow to appreciate these scents and the memories that go with them in the future- I can’t wait to gift Oli her first bottle of perfume one day.
A FEW OF MY FAVORITE SCENTS
I have admired Aerin Lauder for years and finally bought my first bottle of her perfume last year and it has quickly become a new favorite. This scent is timeless- it smells like the most beautiful bouquet of roses. This would be a special gift for a bride or anniversary gift. “I’ve always been inspired by the timeless beauty of roses. Rose de Grasse represents the most rare and special of these flowers.”—Aerin
One of my favorite scents- it smells like fresh florals and citrus. It is feminine and sweet with notes of peony, honey, rose, and cedarwood. This bottle is gorgeous and looks beautiful on my vanity.
I have loved this scent since 2015! It is a great everyday, grounded and earthy scent. It reminds me so much of our trips to Amelia Island- it’s as if you bottled up that first scent of sea salt in the air as you arrive at the beach. I love layering this scent with one spray of something more floral to bring me right back to the beach in my head.
LAST MINUTE GIFT IDEAS
- Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt– gifting fragrance can be so personal, but this one is a crowd pleaser! So fresh & nostalgic- brings you right to the beach with one smell.
- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia– this new scent is just as fresh as the bottle looks on your vanity. I first saw this advertised on Instagram in a campaign featuring Miley Cyrus and had to check it out last time I popped into Sephora. Such a feminine scent with gorgeous packaging!
- Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment– this product is a must have if you have unruly hair like me. It’s like a mini keratin treatment- this product has truly changed my hair in the best way!
- T3 Bodywaver (1.75″)– My must have curling iron to use on myself and clients- I love this tool for big beach waves.
- T3 Cura Luxe Professional Ionic Hair Dryer– This is the best hair dryer at such a great price in my opinion. Would be a great gift for the girl who has everything- everyone needs a good hair dryer!
- Briogeo Honey Hyrdration Don’t Despair, Repair! Set– This is the perfect stocking stuffer or secret Santa gift, especially for this time of year. Briogeo makes the best hair masks for dry and damaged hair.
- Sol de Janiero Stellar Celebration Set– the bestselling Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, Bom Dia Bright Body Cream, and the ultimate lip butter. I have loved this body cream for years- especially in the dry winter months.
- Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil– I’ve always used a hair oil, but this is much different than what I’ve used in the past. It’s highly concentrated, lightweight, reparative styling oil, and it’s not sticky (it will not weigh your hair down!) This oil tames any flyaways, frizz, protects color-treated hair, and provides heat protection (heat protection up to 450°F/ 230°C). It does not leave behind a residue, and it instantly restores the shine and softness. It works beautifully on baby hair and coarse, color-treated hair. Olaplex No. 7 will increase hydration in all hair types without weighing the hair down or leaving it oily.
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Advanced Cleaning Dry Shampoo– This is the newest dry shampoo formula from Living Proof and I am HOOKED. This dry shampoo truly deep cleans to give you that just out of the shower refresh. On day 2 or 3 hair, I spray this in my roots before I go to bed and wake up with fresh, volumized hair!
- T3 Volume Round Brush– This is the exact brush that I use to dry my hair and build volume.
- Kerastase Resistance Length Strengthening Scalp Serum for Damaged Hair– This leave-in treatment reinforces and promotes a healthy scalp. By helping hair at the root, this serum reduces the appearance of split ends as hair grows.
- Briogeo Scalp Revival Stimulating Scalp Massager– I use this when applying the Kerastase scalp serum to massage my scalp- it helps to break up any congestion on your scalp and stimulate hair growth!
- Nest Holiday Candle– These are the best gifts to have on hand!
- Slip Silk Ribbon and Scrunchie Set– This ribbon and scrunchie are designed to be extra-gentle on hair, while protecting hair from damage and creases. Perfect for gals who like to sleep with their hair up but don’t want to wake up with creases.
- Aerin Rose De Grasse– This timeless scent is feminine and sweet- one of my all time favorites.
- Aquis Lisse Luxe Hair Turban– I love giving these as stocking stuffers! You can use this to dry your hair and keep it out of your face while you do your makeup- all about multitasking these days!
- Chloe Eau De Parfum– Another one of my all time favorite fragrances- It is such a beautiful bottle on your vanity.
- The Gradual Illuminating Tan Lotion– You all know my love for this product! An oil and lotion hybrid that tans and smooths the look of skin. Perfect for adding a little gradual color & hydrate in the winter months!
- Tan Luxe The Face Illuminating Self Tan Drops– For my face, I mix a few drops of this into my daily moisturizer every day and it delivers an even, natural tan.
- NuFace Mini Facial Toning Device– Truly the best gift for the skincare-obsessed girl who has it all. This little device is incredible- it uses microcurrents to smooth, lift, and contour the face and neck. Microcurrent mimics this natural current and goes beyond skin deep to tone facial muscles while improving contour and skin tone and reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. When using the NuFace consistently, I have noticed a visible difference in my face contour and fine lines.
GIVE THE GIFT OF A GOOD HAIR DAY
Thank you to Sephora for partnering on this post and thank you all for supporting my blog. All products, content, ideas, and reviews are of my own. As always, I only take partnerships with brands that I use and believe in. Although, this post was a partnership, I was given the freedom to share the products that fit my brand, my style and my family.
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and every one of you. Xo.