The holidays are finally here! This crazy Christmas lady is going to be in full force. I am so excited to start buying gifts for my friends and family- this year has been so tough, it feels good to crank up the Mariah Carey Christmas music and soak up the Christmas spirit.
Here are my gift picks for her- you, your mom, your sister, your best friend, whoever the special ladies are in your life! From $20-$200, there is a gift for everyone!
1. I have these fluffy slippers in pink and LOVE them! They are under $20 and come in several colors.
2. I absolutely love Capri Blue candles and stock up every year for quick hostess gifts! This gilded gold candle comes in six scents including their famous (and my favorite) Volcano scent! This weekend they are offering 30% off site wide!
3. How stunning is this jewelry box? I love the wood tones- this would look beautiful on any bedside table or dresser!
4. This monogrammed faux fur pom pom hat comes in several colors (including leopard) and is a great gift for your snow bunny friends!
5. If you are looking for a non-medical, super soft, and pretty mask, this Slip mask is a perfect stocking stuffer!
6. This faux leather headband is perfection. A bit of a splurge, but would go with anything!
8. This set of acrylic wine glasses would be such a great hostess gift- customizable and under $30! They come in 4 different color ways, but I love the blush.
9. My all time favorite perfume is Love Story by Chloe- it is very light and feminine. The bottle looks beautiful on my bathroom counter!
10. I love 525 America sweaters- they are beautifully made and SO comfortable. This fringe sweater comes in several colors and would be a great gift. They are offering 30% off all weekend with code THANKFUL30!
12. I love my Lululemon crossbody bag! It is the perfect size for all the essentials while running errands with the kiddos.
13. This rattan ice box and tongs are a splurge, but would be so fun for hosting outside and keeping a bottle of rosé cold!
14. These Gorjana huggies are the best stocking stuffer. I love how dainty these earrings are- would be a cute gift for a teen girl!
15. I have been eyeing this Twine and Twig cowrie choker forever! Twine and Twig is one of my favorite Charlotte small businesses- these girls are the real deal. You can get 30% off this weekend and free shipping with code LRTFREE!
16. This Burlwood frame is stunning and would be a great gift. Print a family photo, put it in the frame, wrap, and gift! So easy and classic.
17. This Tarte lip duo is a must have for stocking stuffers! You get two full size Tarte sea lip quench lip balms for under $20!
18. This Benefit cheek palette will work for any skin tone! So many options to try all their different cheek shades- bronzer, blush, and highlighter!