It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Finally, we can blast Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas is You” and break out the flocked Christmas tree! Too soon?
Well it is never too soon to start shopping for holiday gifts! In the last few years I have started gradually doing my holiday shopping instead of being a #lastminutelarry and it has been so much more manageable- for both my time and wallet!
This year I am focusing on gifts for my kids that promote activity, imaginative play, and creativity! Both of my kids are so active and creative, so open-ended toys like an obstacle course set will keep them entertained for hours!
- Geckobot– If you’ve been following me for a while, you know that Lizards find me everywhere. This kit helps you build an amazing robot that walks up a wall. You can also build six additional models and conduct experiments with suction to learn about air pressure and mechanical physics. Henry LOVES science and experiments so we LOVE toys like this.
- KidKraft Baking Set– This baking set is SO cute. Comes in 3 different color ways- would make such a fun gift.
- Babai Swing– We love our swing in the front yard- it is fun for everyone in the family. This swing is so easy to put up- you can take it with you when you travel, visit family, or go to the park!
- Headphones– we have these headphones and love them. They are the perfect size for the kiddos- ideal for long car rides or kid’s virtual school calls. They are wireless and connect with bluetooth! A portion of each purchase goes towards bullying prevention and awareness in schools through partner organizations.
- Small Foot Vegetable Garden– You all know I kill every plant I bring to the house, so this toy garden can maybe teach my kids how to tend to a garden!
- Melissa & Doug Puzzle– My kids love puzzles- puzzles teach them to work through frustration and solve problems! This under the sea puzzle is super cute and would make a great gift for kids under 7.
- Banwood Bikes– These bikes are pricey, but SO classic and well made. I love the leather handles and the sweet wicker basket on the front. They also make a balance bike version!
- Bowling Set– This set will be so fun for the kids playing inside this winter. I love that the pins are made of foam so they won’t make a ton of noise when they get knocked over!
- Ninja Warrior Obstacle Course Set– This set gives kids so many options of games and obstacle courses to play! We love American Ninja Warrior- I know Henry and his buddies would love playing with this set.
- Jellycat Swan– If you haven’t heard, my business partner and I just launched our new company, Swan Beauty! We will be buying all the swan themed things this year!
- Basketball Hoop– This over the door basketball hoop is such a great gift for kids! $30, too!
- Play Kitchen– Since my kitchen Reno still isn’t done, maybe I can use this toy kitchen from Wayfair! It is seriously perfect and would be so cute in a kid’s playroom.
- Scooter– Oli’s famous scooter from her Frazzle Dazzle scooter move videos. Comes in 3 colors, has light up wheels, and adjustable handles so the scooter can grow with your kids.
- Easel– This is the ultimate gift for crafty kids. It has a chalkboard on one side and craft paper roll holder on the other!
- Tumbling Mat– for all the super active kids like Oli and Henry, this tumbling mat is perfect for summersaults and wrestling matches lol. This also makes a great play mat for younger kiddos! It’s on sale right now, too!
- All is Merry And Bright– Beautiful keepsake Christmas book!
- An ABC of Equality– This amazing book introduces concepts surrounding social justice to the youngest of children. This is an excellent resource for teaching kids about diversity in our world and how to navigate it with love for all people.
- The Animal Awards– This adorable book introduces children to 50 animals from around the world.
- Rattan Doll Bed– The sweetest little bed for dolls! You know I love all things rattan, so when I saw this I knew I needed to order it for Oli!