HOLIDAY SETS ARE OUT!!!!
Holiday sets are always my favorite time to buy and splurge on good quality makeup and brands. Typically holiday sets are bundled together with the best sellers or a special edition made just for Nordstrom… I went though and selected my favorite from the beauty bundles for $45 and under! I also included two staples (this blush in color “love glow and as always my go-to mascara) and a new(ish) product that I’ve been using as well!
1. Bobbi Brown Get Glossy Travel Size Lip Gloss Set $35: I absolutely love this set of lip glosses – for yourself or a gift! 🙂 I think this would make the most perfect hostess gift this holiday season! This is a limited-edition set of four hydrating mini lip glosses in packaging with wintry watercolors by artist Cecilia Carlstedt.
2. Bobbi Brown Modern Symphony Eyeshadow Palette $39: This is a STUNNING Nordstrom-exclusive palette filled with eight ultra-lendable eyeshadows. I love the mix of shimmer and matte shades. Once the shadow swatches to the skin, the shimmer if very understated making it great for everyday or holiday glam! What I love most about this palette is that all of these colors are easy to wear day to day!
3. Charlotte Tilbury Chic to Chic Blush: You all know how in love I am with Charlotte Tilbury. Her blushes are another item that do not disappoint! My favorite color is “Love Glow.” Richly pigmented for long-lasting wear, Charlotte Tilbury’s two-step application blush will brighten any complexion. The shades are buildable so you can adjust the color suit your look. The formula is blendable and colors are uniform. Swish the outer shade across cheekbones to sculpt, then dab the inner color on the apples of your cheeks for a pretty, youthful glow. This isn’t in a holiday set, but it’s a favorite that I always love using this time of year since my coloring isn’t as dark.
4. Benefit Roller Lash Mascara $25: Still using and loving the same mascara and BELIEVE ME, I try new mascaras all the time, but always come back to this one. Nothing truly lengthens my lashes like this one. This set includes a free travel size mascara!
5. Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Liquid Eyeshadow: A fluid eyeshadow and eyeliner that transforms from a liquid to a solid, instantly adhering to your eyelid without the need for primer. These are beyond stunning and come in 16 metallic shades! This product isn’t part of a holiday set, but it’s newer to my makeup collection and I’m in love! I will be purchasing a few additional colors.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze + Glow Duo $29: I absolutely love this product. It’s pricer, but if you’re looking for a bronzer that isn’t too shiny this is for you! I hate the products that have too much luster and glow that cling to those fine lines, this is not one of them! It’s the most flattering bronzer/ highlighter I’ve ever used and great for maturing skin types as it doesn’t get too shimmery/ metallically.
This is a big bang for the buck as it comes with a full size tube of the iconic Pillow Talk… with this set you get 4 products for $45 and normally just the tube retails for $45.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set $45: This limited edition set is a must have! 3 travel sized products (lip liner, collagen lip bath, and jewel gloss) plus a full sized Pillow Talk lipstick. Pillow Talk is a universally flattering shade- this nude pink looks good on everyone!
8. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadow: I love these shadow sticks and I’ve been sharing them for some time. I did a tutorial a few months back demonstrating how I quickly blend out a smoky eye using color Amethyst. This is just great for those who are in a hurry, who don’t like to take the time or have the skill set yet to blend out. Quick and easy. It’s also extremely long-wearing and can be used for liner, shadow and highlight.
Nordstrom will forever be my go-to for high quality, on-trend fashion, accessories, and home accessories! They carry all of my favorite brands & tons of exclusive finds you won’t be able to get anywhere else! This fall I am loving muted neutrals- this nude Free People blouse is in my cart! Add fun accessories like this gorgeous Halogen wool hat and a layered necklace and you are good to go!
I am also all about comfort this year- a new pair of slippers & comfortable sherpa lined sneakers (would you ever guess they are Dr. Scholls?!) will be perfect once the temps drop lower in Charlotte. I also have my eye on this French Connection teddy coat– it comes in 5 gorgeous colors, but I love the blue grey!
Nordstrom also has a great selection of home accessories that would make great holiday gifts! An easy gift for a hostess is this Vietri bud vase with a couple fresh flowers. I also think this vintage-looking record player would be an amazing gift for parents or in-laws. It comes in several colors, but you know I am partial to blue! Speaking of, I have my eye on this blue Smeg toaster for our newly renovated (almost!) kitchen.
Thank you to Nordstrom for partnering on this post and thank you all for supporting my blog. All products, content, ideas, and reviews are of my own. As always, I only take partnerships with brands that I use and believe in. Although, this post was a partnership, I was given the freedom to share the products that fit my brand, my style and my family.
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and every one of you. Xo.