A few items that I’m loving and using or have my eyes on! Happy Friday everyone!
1. High Waist Pants: Y’all won’t believe the price of these pants – they’re right around $20. I have them in red and blue, but dying for this bush color. I’m a size medium.
3. Layered Necklace: Love this delicate, understand, layering necklace. Perfect for everyday!
4. Blurring Primer: Laura Mercier’s primers have been reformulated and I’ve been grabbing for the blurring and hydrating primer lately. This blurring primer is truly one of the best I’ve ever used. It’s a water-based, blurring primer that absorbs excess oil for a mattifying, soft-focus effect while extending wear of makeup. I find that this really works to help keep oils controlled.
5. Hydrating Primer: This is a primer made for those who have dehydrated skin. It’s a water-based primer that promotes long-term moisture recovery while extending wear of makeup/
6. Hair Styling Oil: I’m on my third bottle of this product! I’ve always used a hair oil, but this is much different than what I’ve used in the past. It’s highly concentrated, lightweight, reparative styling oil, and it’s not sticky (it will not weigh your hair down!) This oil tames any flyaways, frizz, protects color-treated hair, and provides heat protection (heat protection up to 450°F/ 230°C). It does not leave behind a residue, and it instantly restores the shine and softness. It works beautifully on baby hair and coarse, color-treated hair. Olaplex No. 7 will increase hydration in all hair types without weighing the hair down or leaving it oily.
7. Denim Jumpsuit: I’m obsessed with all jumpsuits and denim so I ordered this one! I just love a jumpsuit because they’re so flattering and easy to wear!
9. NARS Lip Duo: This lip duo has become a staple in my kit! It’s under $10 for the duo and SO beautiful on. I’d say it’s the perfect soft, everyday, mauve color!
10. Personalized Bag: I have this style of bag for each of the kiddos! Dance clothes, soccer uniforms, snacks, books, toys… whatever the need might be, it’s the perfect bag for the kiddos! It’s on sale for less than $20 right now too!
11. Headband: Love the style and color of this headband! Currently in my cart, but I haven’t pulled the trigger yet!
12. Raffia Slides: I’m so in love with these slides… love the raffia material and just an easy shoe to transition into spring with. I think they’ll look adorable with jeans!
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and everyone of you.