The change of seasons is always a great time to change up your makeup – just as you would your clothes and decor around the house. I love incorporating warm tones into my makeup during the fall. Berries, plums, burnt oranges, golds, olive tones… I love the warmth that all brings!
I’ve included some more affordable, “drugstore” makeup products from Walmart to enhance your look and help you transition from summer to fall.
1. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette: This is probably one of my favorites from this post and unfortunately the picture doesn’t show off it’s true beauty online. I love this palette to take into fall as it has some cooler and warmer shades. The intense color payout with matte transition shades for a seamless blend of color. Love this palette as it will have you covered from day to evening.
2. NYX Warm Neutrals Ultimate Shadow Palette: The online picture doesn’t do this palette justice. It’s beautiful and I love the pops of colors like the green… which translate more like an olive on the skin. This is well worth the $14 and I just love the mix of velvety-rich textures and mesmerizing finishes in mattes, satins, shimmers and metallics.
3. Maybelline Lasting Drama Matte Eyeliner: I love adding a touch of a jewel tone (my go-to color is green) into the outer corner of my eyes. It just warms the look and enhances the eye. If you go to my highlight reel on my Instagram page, you can watch the saved video labeled, “Fall Makeup” and last year I demonstrated how to use a similar green eyeliner. This $4 eyeliner is fantastic! Right and intense with a creamy matte finish. It reminds me of the Stila waterproof eyeliner that I’ve talked about.
4. Flower Forever Wear Long-Wear Eyeliner: I’ve been using this liner on repeat on clients and myself. I love how long wearing this product is. I love the hint of purple. I typically buff this into my lower lash line.
5. Milani Eyeshadow Primer: I won’t apply shadow without a primer and let me tell you, this primer is wonderful! This primer applies nude, but dries invisible. It smooths and intensifies eyeshadow for day to night providing lasting, creaseless, smudge-less eyes!
6. Maybelline New York The 24K Nudes Eyeshadow: I love warming up my shadows in the cozy months. Simply add browns, golds, plums, and jewel tones. I love a good olive green on the eye. The shadow colors blend beautifully, but you will have to build as the payoff is pretty light – so just add a little more than normal.
7 & 8. Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single: These are such a great little buy and completely enhance the eye and look. They’re under $5 and just a fun little pop to add on the lid, along the lower lash line and in the inner corner of the eye.
9. e.l.f. Prism Eyeshadow Palette: Although these colors aren’t super warm, I love a soft, frosted, shimmery eye in the fall and winter months as well. They look like cream on the eye and just a fun way to change up your everyday eyeshadow look. Also, you can pop one of those colors on the high cheek bone for a pretty highlight as well.
10. e.l.f. The New Classics Eyeshadow Palette: This is just a beautiful $5 to incorporate into the fall and winter months with the gorgeous blend of matter and shimmer finishes. These trio powder eyeshadows are perfect to sculpt, brighten, and define the eye.
11. NYX Ultimate Shadow Palette, Warm Neutrals: I’ve talked about this palette a few times as well. It’s just a beautiful array of warm shades consisting of shimmers to matte colors. Every single color you’ll get lots of use out of and a beautiful palette for day to night and under $12.
12. NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil: This pencil blows my mind as it’s SO similar to the Anastasia Brow Wiz. Precision pointed tip, so it makes it really easy to create those hairlike strokes.
13. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: Here’s a dupe for all of you Better Than Sex mascara lovers/ users out there. I cannot believe this dupe/ comparison! L’Oreal hit the mark here, and it’s a close match. Voluptuous volume and length and the soft wavy bristle brush hold maximum formula for a dramatic volumizing charge. 200+ bristles catch every lash for a full fringe effect. Available in waterproof too!
14. e.l.f. Mad For Matte Eyeshadow Palette: This is another shadow palette that I’ve talked about – you just can’t beat it and it’s under $10. This is for my girls who don’t like a super warm eye and prefer a deeper nude – so here’s you’re alternative.
SHOP THIS POST
Great dupe comparison… NYX $6 brow pencil vs. Anastasia $21 brow pencil.
Thank you to Walmart for partnering on this post and thank you all for supporting my blog. All products, content, ideas, purchases and reviews are of my own. Although, this post was a partnership, I was given the freedom to share the products that fit my brand, my style and my family.
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit – your support has allowed me to share my dream and I’m beyond grateful to each and every one of you. Xo.