1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
I’m going to start a monthly roundup of my favorite Amazon purchases or items that we’ve been using consistency during that month that can be found on Amazon! These won’t be the prettiest posts, but it will be a way for me to share exactly what we’ve been using within our home and my business. Hope y’all enjoy these!
A M A Z O N
J U L Y F A V O R I T E S
- Cellulite Massager – My sister got me hooked on this set with this oil (listed below under #2) and I used it for a consistent month prior to vacation and I noticed a HUGE difference. I never really believed in dry brushing, but this combo really did work for me.
- Cellulite Massage Oil – This is what I use with the massager (listed above under #1)! Smells really good too! It tightens and firms your skin with grapeseed, eucalyptus and lemon oil.
- Synthetic Makeup Brush 14-Piece Set – If you’re looking for a full set of brushes at a good price this set is great! Obviously, it’s not going to work as well as some of the higher end brands, BUT it’s VERY similar to Sigma brushes.
- Flower Sunglasses For Kids/ Babies – These are the adorable sunnies that Olive wore at the beach a few weeks ago! Comes in lots of colors !
- Surf Shack Hardcover Coffee Table Book – Love this coffee table book and I keep seeing it pop up on other home decor bloggers feeds!
- Non-Woven Wipes Medican Grade Wipes – If you use a facial toner or serum that requires you to apply with a wipe you must use these! They will not soak up the product and they are totally lint free and deliver the product evenly to the skin! MUST HAVE if you’re a skincare junkie like me!
- Acrylic Lipgloss Organizer– The best acrylic lipstick/ lipgloss holder. You can display on your counter or inside of your makeup drawer! Love this thing and it also makes a great gift for any girly-girl friends that you might have!
- 70 Slot Lipstick Case – I’ve been showing off my amazing case for the last few months on Instagram Stories! I absolutely love this thing! There’s a smaller version that holds 26 lipstick/ lip glosses.
- Y Bike– We’ve had this for awhile now, but Olive has been getting SO much use out of it lately! During the cooler months we pull it inside and warmer months, she’ll scoot around the sidewalk on it!
- Sun Bun SPF 50 Lotion – Y’all know I love Supergoop (for me) for my face. However, this is the sunscreen that my hubby and I use on our bodies.
- Sun Bun Clear Zinc Oxide – When I’m out in the beating sun for hours at a time I’ll use this on my face, neck, décolleté and shoulders. My husband also uses it on his face and neck!
- Beauty Blender Holder– I’m so glad I found these little holders! Now I have a way to display my beauty blenders and to keep the bacteria from the counters off of them! Also, a great way to dry them once you wash them!
- Sarong Wrap Swimsuit Coverup– I lived in this sarong on vacation! Lots of colors to choose from!
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a small profit. Thank you for supporting my blog. Xo.
Leave a Reply