1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
Excited to finally share some of my favorite baby gift ideas for a baby shower or any baby-gift-giving occasion! A gift for a co-worker, something to take to the hospital, a baby shower/ sprinkle, sip-n-see, a neighbor, or just because! I’m loving these items, and MANY of them, we own and use. All of these items are from Nordstrom… I love the fast, free shipping!
1. Bow Headband | Love these precious bow headbands! My daughter lives in them. They come in a variety of colors and only $10!
2. Grey Blanket | These blankets are so incredibly soft!
3. Pink Blanket | Same as the blanket above! Love this brand!
4. Bib | Obsessed with the traditional style bib! They absorb and are the perfect size.
5. Towel Bath Set | A great price ($40) for the towel, slippers and bathmat! Plus, how cute?!
6. Noodles & Boo | Our families go-to bath collection! I love this smell!
7. Bow Headband Set | Olive wears this brand all the time. The bows are adorable and stay secure on their little heads!
8. Moccasins | Freshly Picked moccasins always make the best gift!
9. Teething Ring | This brand of teething toys is one of the best! Plus, it’s too cute!
10. Footie Onsie + Hat Set | Adorable little sleep set for only $19!
11. Mermaid Doll | Because every little girl needs a sweet little mermaid doll!
12. Castle Bank | Talk about taking the ‘piggy bank’ to a whole new level! This is just adorable!
SHOP BABY GIRL GIFTS
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
1. XOXO Blanket| How cute and such a great ‘gender-neutral’ gift!
2. Sweater + Hat Set | This is adorable and comes in 3 colors: pink, blue and grey!
3. Moccasins | You seriously cannot go wrong with Freshly Picked!
4. Baby Carrier | I love this one because it’s a 360 position(s)! Meaning the baby can sit facing you, facing out or even on your back.
5. DocATot | This was one of the #1 baby items that we used with Olive. We used this through week 12!
6. Keepsake Blocks | I love these for monthly/ weekly pictures, but to also have out in the nursery and change up with the month of your baby/ child.
7. Swaddle | The arm pockets cross the body to replicate the in-utero hand-to-heart placement, while baby’s hips and legs can move naturally in the frog-leg position as recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. LOVE this sleep swaddle!
8. Plush Baby Rattle | $12 and a great little gift!
9. When I’m Big Book | Just a cute little baby book to give!
10. Personalized Baby Blanket | I’m a sucker for anything personalized and monogrammed! How adorable is this blanket?
SHOP BABY BOY GIFTS
Affiliate links are used in this post & at times results in a profit. Thank you for supporting my blog. Xo!
Leave a Reply