When it comes to mascaras, I feel like I’ve tried them all, from the cheap to the expensive! It happens to be my favorite beauty product and something that I won’t leave the house without… I’m sure most ladies agree with me! I’m all about ones that make your lashies look like falsies. For all of you mama’s out there (or ladies who need a little more zzzzzzzz) I know we all need a mascara that is going to open our eyes and make us look a little more awake!
I personally don’t like brand-new mascara either. I prefer how it applies after I’ve used it for a week or two. When it’s fresh out of a new bottle, the glide is too slick. I like to thicken/ dry it up a bit. Just a little tip! 😉
Here are my top 6 mascara pics – not listed in any particular order.
1. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara | $8.49 For being a “budget” beauty item, this mascara truly lives up to it’s description. It does not clump and builds voluminous lashes.
2. Benefit Roller Lash | $24 Talk about the “wide-eye” look that this mascara is known for! This mascara lives up to all of it’s 5-star reviews… except on my lashes, it doesn’t necessarily “curl” them, but it lengthens and lifts them! Really gives the illusion of fake lashes! Love that it doesn’t flake and definitely lasts 12 hours! I’ve been using this one for years!
3. Beauty Counter Lengthening Mascara | $29 I just started using this mascara and I love it. I started using this after losing lashes (darn hormones) because it conditions lashes while you wear it, with organic oils and shea butter. Everyone knows that natural ingredients like those will help stimulate the growth of the hair follicles. I love the dramatic length and definition – makes my lashes impossibly long! I’ll try anything that’s known to stimulate hair growth!
4. Urban Decay Pervision Mascara | $22 This mascara gives dramatic volume and really lengthens. It’s the perfect formula that glides on the lashes and extends the ends of the lashes for a super sexy and flirty look. The honey extract provides deep nourishment, sea idrolized elastine stimulates the hair follicle, and marine collagen protects – another great mascara for hair growth.
5. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes | $21 Ok, this happens to be my least favorite mascara out of my 6 favorites, but it’s still pretty darn good! It do love the lash volume that it provides!
6. L’Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara | $7.99 This one is a lash plumper, ladies and it’s infused with collagen, making your lashes appear 500 million times the size. I love this mascara, but I have had some issues with it flaking.