Can I just say that it feels GOOD (so good!) to be back blogging again. I’ve missed it so much! Thanks to those who chimed in on yesterday’s post — regarding the content of this blog (keeping it here or relocating it), I appreciate your input. 😉
My current obsessions are basically my ‘existing’ obsessions. There’s nothing “current” or “new” about these.
Gold . Lucite . Touch of Black
As a new mommy there’s a few things that I’m learning… like, bye-bye heels (for now at least). I tried to brave a wedge bootie while juggling a diaper bag, baby and carseat… should have known better. So, hellllll-oooo flats! I’m learning to appreciate a good old fashion stud over a dangle earring. Mainly for the sake of my child, he doesn’t need a dangling object from my ear brushing across his face. As a new homeowner, there’s nothing I love more than constantly playing around with accessories and decor. Last but not least, as a lady who is itching to lose 20lbs, I don’t even dare to look at clothing. It’s currently all about the accessories and perfumes!
There you have it!
Dive into the finds down below +++ Happy Valentines Eve!
1. Enamel Initial Earring — I’ve always loved C.Wonder and the quality of their accessories. Not bad for $28, makes a great gift (insert: that cough that’s supposed to get a guys attention… HUBBY ARE YOU READING THIS???).
2. Graphic Pillows “Get it Girl” & “YOLO” — I mean, Roxy kills it with her lines. Y’all know she’s a North Carolina original? Been a fan of hers (and her famous bar cart) for years now. Some seriously gorgeous stuff! Did I mention that we had the pleasure of beautifying Miss Roxy? $38 for those cute pillows!
3. Lucite Wine Rack — Target, you did it again! So chic!
4. Perfume — Thank you Tory Burch for launching this new fragrance last fall. It’s one of my fav’s and has been on my “list” for some time now (insert, Hubby there’s a holiday tomorrow). Might I add, the smaller bottle (saving you $$$) is way cuter than the larger. $62 buck-a-roo’s! Did I ever mention my love for perfume… it’s an addiction!
5. Mocc’s for the Babe — You’ve seen them before, in fact, I blogged about Freshly Picked awhile back. Henry has 2 pairs (suede royal blue and stark white). These are some of the colors that are on his (ok mine) summer wish list!
6. Decorative Bowl –It’s everything isn’t it?! It’s little treasures like this that I’ll buy without having a place for it.
7. Decorative Box — Trays and decorate boxes, I can’t get enough of them! I feel like they just finish off any little nook. Perfect to hide the ‘ugs’, like remotes! $170 though, a little steep for my wallet, especially knowing that in a year Henry will beat the life out of it.
8. Lucite Tissue Holder — Genius! It’s only $12.99 too and look glam that little holder makes your tissues look? I’ve purchased lacquer boxes from The Container Store before… super cute and easy on the wallet. Who says you can’t add a gold bracket and make it a knock out!?
9. Body Butter, Body Oil & Body Scrub — I can’t believe I’m just now sharing this with y’all. I mentioned these loves in my previous weekly preggo posts, but here they are again. 9.5 weeks later and I still swear by them. Stretch marks are hereditary in my family with pregnancy. My mother got them baaaaaad. So, I did some research and tried a few different lotions, but fell deeply-madly-in-love with these few items. I literally went through one of each PER MONTH. I did end up with a few stretch marks, they didn’t appear until after pregnancy, but since I’ve continued to use the lotions, oils and scrubs they’ve actually faded. Plus they all smell good, especially the body scrub.
11. d’Orsay Flat — I mean, these are pretty amazing with that ankle strap. Not sure how “mommy practical” they are, but with a cute cropped jean??? Love!
12. Gold + Lucite Stapler — Thank goodness people have renovated the black or red traditional stapler. Just a little office supply *bling* to make any desk sexy!!! You can also say hellllllllo to this beauty!