9 Comments

1. HEATHER
    07.10.17 @ 10:52 am

Thanks for the post. I was also in need of a reset for my diet. I am doing a 3 day detox and then might join you in an additional 3 week reboot. Do you have a recipe for the egg roll in a bowl?

2. Lauren
    07.10.17 @ 11:54 am

This is totally me! Every. single. word, feeling and bad habit. Running on coffee and no water! Eating everything bad I can find. 🙁 And my mombod is horrible. I may do this thing with you! You go mama! Good luck! xo

3. Kelsey
    07.10.17 @ 12:53 pm

this is a great post! so realistic and so relatable – i go through the same thing every monday. I went to bed last night with great intentions of starting fresh this week, but then I hit snooze and skipped my workout and ate sushi and 4 starbursts for lunch.. I hope you keep posting about this so I can follow along and stay motivated 🙂

4. Caley
    07.10.17 @ 12:59 pm

I needed to breadths today sweet friend. i had baby girl #3 four months ago and since having my first baby, this has been my long term goal – to finally git rid of the baby weight and be at my wedding weight (which is very realistic!) Now I have no more excuses, no more babies, it is Winter for us so in time for Summer and because I also want to be able to run around with my girls and enjoy this time, not be covered up in the shade ashamed of my body!

I started a 6 week programme at the end of June (3 weeks ago) and it has been super tough but I have cut out all sugar, carbs, processed food, bad fat, juices and alcohol. Unfortunately being school holidays, I haven’t been able to fit in enough exercise but I’m giving myself some grace. I also have 11kgs to lose so a lot more than you but I’m already 4kgs down so there is hope…

So I am with you gorgeous momma, three more weeks of clean eating, increasing fitness levels and becoming healthier mommas! I’m here for you x

5. Kelly
    07.10.17 @ 3:10 pm

Love this! I just started the Whole 30 today and can totally relate (except I cant do the no coffee thing, god bless you!, I’m switching to black coffee). Love your realness and accountability… I swear that’s 75% of the struggle. I cant wait to follow along and see your progress! We GOT THIS! PS. Are you replacing salad dressing with anything for your lunches.? I love making salads but am struggling with finding a replacement for a dressing that is “clean” .

6. Courtney
    07.10.17 @ 5:08 pm

Thank you so much for sharing this! While I’m not a mom yet after turning 30 (now 31) my self confidence is almost non existent! I want to join you on these 20 days! You have support from this girl 🙂

7. Blain Atkins
    07.12.17 @ 10:43 am

You can do it momma!
    What kind of protein powder do you use?

8. Laura Howard
    07.13.17 @ 10:58 pm

This is me!! Every word! Struggling majorly with body image right now. I just might have to do this as well! Best of luck 🙂

9. Owen Davis
    07.18.17 @ 8:34 pm

Totally struggling with accepting this postpartum body over here. Things just AREN’T like they used to be even if the scale shows the same number pre-baby. The cellulite is full force and I have been eating like crap. This was total motivation to get my butt in gear. I have been exercising more frequently lately but my diet is awful. If I could find some self control in terms of my diet I’d be making progress I think!