Your beauty addict coming back at you!
This time… my favorite “on the go” must haves.
1. IllBeCa Cosmetic Case : Obsessed with this puppy! Perfect portable POC to house all you fancy on the go beauty needs.
2. Jane Iredale Facial Blotting Paper w/ Case : I love anything that’s “cased”, for $10 this is the perfect travel blotting kit. It seems like the cardboard little box that typically encases the cheap-o blotting papers that I purchase typically disintegrate and crumble to shreds after a few months in my bag. That’s why I did this case.
3. Sephora Sculpting Kit : I actually use this as my touchup compact. It has a powder, blush and bronzer. Perfect for the in-between touchups.
4. Lipstick Queen Stain : Amaze! Grab yourself one of these $20 tubes from Barney’s.
5. Dior Backstage Foundation Brush : This doesn’t just have to be used for “foundation” in fact that’s not what I use mine for. Powder application, bronzing and blushing. It’s perfect for building color, also I love it b/c makeup doesn’t hold on to the bush. It’s perfect to wipe off with a dry towel in-between application. Over the holidays they have a smaller version of this — perfect for the gal on the go!
6. IllBeCa Satchel : This has nothing to do with makeup trends, but it’s a pretty rock’n bag that coordinates with the makeup case. I’m drooling over the cuteness and color of this beauty.
7. Roller Balls : I’m the queen of roller balls. Mainly b/c it saves you from buying $100 bottle of perfume. For $20-$25 you can try all sorts of fragrances AND carry them with you while your on the go. Currently I have the Stella in my bag. These are 3 of my favorite scents (Flowerbomb Jimmy Choo and Stella McCartney), I have the Jimmy in the regular size and have always loved it.Continue Reading